jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1126
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    You didn't get upset about it being baseless, you got upset that I think your wolf game sucks.
    both of them, actually
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1127
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      manti you suck

      here's a vote count

      (3) - samurai and sunfan: gradiant/tox, charu/sky, V/danceflash
      (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: choof/psycho,sunfan/samurai
      (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


      No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, blind/jrodd, halogen/funny
      quoted for new page

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1128
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        manti you suck

        here's a vote count

        (3) - samurai and sunfan: gradiant/tox, charu/sky, V/danceflash
        (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: choof/psycho,sunfan/samurai
        (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


        No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, blind/jrodd, halogen/funny
        This the serious vote count, thought I was up there.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1129
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Her reasoning for her read on me is based on meta from 6 months ago after I've played a lot since then. Her read on me is essentially baseless b/c of how much both my town game and my wolf game has changed since then.
          Don't forget about the Misspelling Game, that was a week or two ago...

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1130
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Charu
            I suppose, it's because I thought I had something. Turns out, I didn't

            I can be wrong, but it looks like it's going to nip me in the butt.

            So whatever, you guys are going to lose a villager though, not a good start, hopefully the seer will know what to do.

            God bless.
            This was in response to choof


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #1131
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              that's kinda lame we're at EOD and you're worrying about putting someone at 1 to insta

              first wolfy thing you've done all game but w/e
              also lmfao, you're quite rattled

              it had nothing to do with that, it had to do with me not wanting someone to make an impulsive decision to lynch Charu given that you're under fire too.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1132
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                both of them, actually
                You were more upset over the fact that I said you had a shitty wolf game. You reacted how you reacted, no going back now.


                Personally I'm fine with either of the two that have some steam going right now. Unless something comes up in the last bit of the phase to really sway people.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1133
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  i'm back to not caring between the top 2 wagons

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1134
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    57 pages
                    d1
                    sweet
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1135
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      too bad accountability

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1136
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Don't forget about the Misspelling Game, that was a week or two ago...
                        I'm just gonna stop responding to people talking about my previous games after this but I sincerely think I played pretty well that game.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1137
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          you've been here all day jrodd you should probably take a side for accountability

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1138
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            i just don't like either wagon but knowing my skills as a human they could both be wolves and i could just have awful reads again
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1139
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              you've been here all day jrodd you should probably take a side for accountability
                              i will, this is a decent momentum vote

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Sky Kitten
                                meowmix
                                Community Manager
                                Profile Moderator
                                Global Moderator
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1089

                                #1140
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                there's a lot of players this game that are like that, including my own partner, so that's not really an excuse
                                That's a pretty rude response coming from you, since you said you've been trying very hard to improve your game in the last couple you participated in.

                                Like Kayla pointed out, if my pair is going to get lynched tonight, this is going to provide as something to learn from for the next time. I know you don't think that my train thought has any sort of base ground, but that's what I'm thinking at the time and I'm still trying to learn how to pick up things and discuss about them more concisely.


                                FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                                Comment

                                Working...