jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1801
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1802
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Im sorry tox, you were right

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1803
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Game over


        The Human Hydras Win


        Postgame here: Click!
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-18-2014, 10:22 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        Working...