jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1066
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    they looked up her skirt and found 200 pounds of crack BAZINGA

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1067
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!



      here you go sky kitten
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1068
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by choof
        did you hear about oprah getting busted for drugs?
        ok i'll bite....no i didnt what happened

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1069
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I did get a little upset at what you said.

          I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.

          Ofc I still have bad games (TGB game #3, 109, Disney Game) I might even be playing one now. But calling me bad b/c I had two bad games 6 months ago and disregarding everything else since then is kinda hurtful
          a person who has played 200 twgs off this forum and played twg on this forum for so long doesn't get that sensitive to someone grilling them, this is forced and fake

          also choof's comment is good. it's a weird presence of mind to be in.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1070
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            they looked up her skirt and found 200 pounds of crack BAZINGA
            ~_~

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #1071
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555


              here you go sky kitten
              can i have one too that looks v nice
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • samurai7694
                바보
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2008
                • 4640

                #1072
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555


                here you go sky kitten
                omg can I have one

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1073
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Toxophilis
                  can i have one too that looks v nice
                  ikr i'm hungry again now i should stop doing this to myself on the internet
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1074
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    On page 47... and still no pocky lol damn it


                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    i still think gradiant has been a tunnelly villager
                    I think he has been a tunnelly wolf. Okay why do you think he is town? I missed it


                    Originally posted by Toxophilis
                    ...just sorry in general i'm really not enthusiastic about playing rn so that's why i've been watching the thread and reading and not giving my opinions, i dunno what to say and i probably wont for a good long while
                    Don't be afraid. If anything, ask questions. I know that if you have read everything (or most of everything) you should have something. Also if you don't agree with something, just say "I disagree" and if you don't know why thats fine but at least we can learn where you are coming from

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1075
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      a person who has played 200 twgs off this forum and played twg on this forum for so long doesn't get that sensitive to someone grilling them, this is forced and fake

                      also choof's comment is good. it's a weird presence of mind to be in.
                      I have feelings too

                      w/e, moving on
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1076
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I think I have whipped cream but I have strawberry syrup instead of chocolate syrup so I can make vanilla/strawberry cappuccinos

                        $3 a pop !!

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1077
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          aight well if my pard'ner doesnt show up we voting sunfan for now but we may have a chinese fire drill with our votes at EOD this phase end is fucking nuts

                          Comment

                          • Sky Kitten
                            meowmix
                            Community Manager
                            Profile Moderator
                            Global Moderator
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1089

                            #1078
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555


                            here you go sky kitten
                            Thanks, Funnygurl. ;_;

                            Have a piece of cake.



                            FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1079
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              On page 47... and still no pocky lol damn it



                              I think he has been a tunnelly wolf. Okay why do you think he is town? I missed it

                              he could be. i just felt he was coming from a villagery place voting me because it seemed like genuinely disliked our playstyle and it seemed like a bit of an emotional vote from my perspective.

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #1080
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                alright, I'm genuinely concerned about not getting my reads list done on time because I simply have way too much to try and catch up on, but I am going to drop my vote on Sky Kitten + Charu.

                                Charu was pretty alright in my eyes earlier in the game, but the scuffle with j-rodd seemed a bit desperate; the counter-response to not having an independent alignment when both made a quick note about thesunfan doesn't work for me: a.) you're immediately implying that the two people forming the hydra can't possibly have similar independent thoughts, which I think is stupid and b.) the reason why I find this to be a problem is that j-rodd/reper actually had disagreements (#119 - albeit, quite early but it shows that they didn't have unionized thoughts early on).

                                This also might sound stupid, but am I wrong in thinking that two parts of a hydra should be allowed to have agreements/disagreements as a union given that they're on the same team?

                                Still working on the reads list for myself, but I figured it might be worthwhile to drop a vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...