jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #916
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    I wouldn't support a Charu lynch, Vendetta21. His frustration towards your joke seering would have been totally unnecessary as a Wolf and drew unnecessary attention to himself. Wolves don't want the spotlight Day 1. I forget the number of the particular TWG (it's that one you complimented him in), but his calculating Wolf behaviour is significantly different from his Human behaviour of spontaneity and vivacity.
    Why sunfan quoted is what made charu wolfy. He used strong language in calling blind reapers and jrodd's similar opinion a lack of independent thought and then totally changed his tune in responding to me about how that only happened once.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #917
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I'm gonna say it, flipping again

      j-rodd might be a bad lynch but I still have 10 pages to read maybe we shouldn't kill him or blind today tho
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #918
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        just wanna say that I'm legit proud of the newbies this game you guys are doing p well as a whole
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #919
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          He used strong language in calling blind reapers and jrodd's similar opinion a lack of independent thought and then totally changed his tune in responding to me about how that only happened once.
          Huh?

          I thought what I pointed out with them during the near insta was just one thing?

          I'm legit confused, huh?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #920
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            j-rodd, I was referring to Charu purposely doing so. I doubt you would have behaved how you did if you realised it would have gotten you almost lynched.

            And with no offense to Charu intended, I expect high level play for you since you're one of the most experienced Players here, so I won't necessarily let you off so easily.


            Gradiant, here's the vote in question. I don't see how you felt compelled to vote for blindreper for trying to promote more posting and activity. Seems like a rather null thing to do, in my opinion.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #921
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Updated! a little over 2 hours left


              (2) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Choof and Psychoangel691
              (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
              (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21

              (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan

              No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, , Sky Kitten and Charu
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-13-2014, 07:48 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #922
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                i only have a weird obsession there because his posts are reminding me of my wolf game and although i know we are different i can't seem to get over it. also people, there are 7 villagers and 2 wolves. please remember those numbers in these cases and factor that into ur decision and the likelihood of these interactions
                I don't think we're that different my forum style is somewhat influenced by yours b/c you were a large part of my early games and ppl told me you were a good player to I was like Monkey-see Monkey-do.

                I don't understand your accusation of me at all whatsoever, but I think you would push a different lynch if you were a wolf once it became apparent that the wagon on me got in a rut
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #923
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  You edited your post, you're MOD KILLED!

                  DarkManticoreX2 was the Doctor.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #924
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    rip manti edit button 2 stronk
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #925
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      also can i also admit that i wasn't on board with a charu lynch
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #926
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Which is why i also said id be okay with sunfan since i dont believe ive seen him around since his weird reads list and samurai has been doing almost all filler. Sunfan is experienced so i wouldve thought being on the same team, wed see more stuff from samurai as well.
                        I've kinda neglected him a bit our QT is kinda barren but we're fixing that atm I'm sorry Sammy <3
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #927
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          Gradiant, here's the vote in question. I don't see how you felt compelled to vote for blindreper for trying to promote more posting and activity. Seems like a rather null thing to do, in my opinion.
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5&postcount=84 Perfectly warranted in my reasoning for voting him. I perhaps should not have stayed on their hydra for the almost entirety of this phase, true. I'd like to pick between them and sunfan's hydra, but not having a partner available to ask sucks. I don't want to be the one doing everything, that's not how this game is supposed to work.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #928
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Ok host died.

                            The universe he was maintaining dissolved RIP thread

                            Everyone dies, game over.


                            jk
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-13-2014, 07:57 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #929
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I'm so meta, even this applesauce
                              serious WIFOM, ignoring this please don't read into choof posting this
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #930
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                thesunfan was viewing the thread for a while and was still viewing when i left, thought i was gonna see a post from him, what's he afraid of
                                I was at work so idk how that happened
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...