jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by choof
    looks like I'm not unvoting then
    ok

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      guys my partner still isn't here yet should i place a vote
      yes, they could miss eod they're legit away

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        gradiant and tox

        meh, choof tried and carrotcake hasn't even said anything yet

        i'd really like tox to get in here and stop letting her partner talk most of the time
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          halogen if you come back before eod you can change the vote
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            gradiant and tox

            meh, choof tried and carrotcake hasn't even said anything yet

            i'd really like tox to get in here and stop letting her partner talk most of the time
            Seriously with the amount going on in the thread in a bunch of different areas THIS is your vote?

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              (2) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, choof/psychoangel
              (2) Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, V/danceflash
              (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, funnygurl/halogen
              (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan,

              left to vote: charu/sky, pocky/xiz,

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                A "I'd like to see more" vote that doesn't consider consensus targets and doesn't even try to make it convincing?

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Seriously with the amount going on in the thread in a bunch of different areas THIS is your vote?
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    charles you've been super lurky and non productive today, what would you do if i bolded your name for #shockfactor
                    Probably nothing I wouldn't normally do!

                    j-rodd's huge post is making me reconsider a lynch on him.

                    I don't know where my Partner is, but she's busy it seems, so I guess I'm going to have to be the one to vote. So much for getting her to be active!!!

                    I'm rereading the thread right now regarding sunfan and Gradiant, since I would feel most confident about a lynch between them, but we'll see, I suppose.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      A "I'd like to see more" vote that doesn't consider consensus targets and doesn't even try to make it convincing?
                      It's not necessarily an "I'd like to see more," but "I've seen enough of/I haven't had the opportunity to see enough of," the two other hydras I was willing to see go today
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        tox is napping, I tried to wake her up but she sleeps like a rock

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          oh ugggggghhhhhhhh

                          HEY HALOGEN
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Yeah no I'm not going to deal with it. I am incredibly good at lynching people anwser the question and stop hiding behind gifs.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              ok im a bit scrambly im gonna make some tiers kind of quick as a snapshot of where i think the lynch should go

                              never
                              j-rodd and blind
                              funnygurl and halogen
                              V and danceflash

                              unlikely/i'd rather not
                              choof/psycho (choof is burning me with his hot takes, psycho needs to step up)
                              gradiant/tox (they've been frozen after voting tho...)


                              ??????????
                              charu/sky (i think the unvote is villagery)

                              trying to find reasons not to lynch these people
                              xiz/pocky
                              charles/carrot
                              sunfan/samurai


                              making lists is fun because we can all look back and see what an amazing and or trainwreck day 1 i had

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Charles keep posting

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...