jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #886
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    omg my partner posted hype

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #887
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      If I tell my grandma I'm so mad I could murder her and I tell my grandma that I'm upset with her would you read those as the same thing? Technically they aren't.

      The theatrical and dramatic tone you used no longer has parity with the way you are responding here. Is this simply because I am not your lynch target?
      this is the V I have come to know and love
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #888
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        He played like usual in the pre roll when he was wolf, I remember clearly because that was the beginning of our grudge. lol. Don't bother.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #889
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          I don't know! Being his Partner, I noticed that he seemed to be rather critical about himself for making small mistakes and was generally more reserved than he was as a Human.

          But I can't confirm that since I have no idea where the Pre Reroll is!!!

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #890
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            FOUND IT.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #891
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Might of been deleted...?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #892
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                oh nvm.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #893
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  hey guys; sorry

                  I am here, have been here for a bit and I am reading - this is quite an overwhelming amount to read so let me piece things together here

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #894
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Might of been deleted...?
                    *have

                    keep diggin dat hole buddy

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #895
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      But I can't confirm that since I have no idea where the Pre Reroll is!!!
                      repressed memories
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #896
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        blindreper you must redeem yourself with shades

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #897
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          oh sorry choof, my bad.

                          *Might of been deleted have...?
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #898
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                            that he responded to me a few pages ago that it was a legitimate one, even for Day 1, has me raising an eyebrow.
                            What is this?

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #899
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              My Partner left. rip

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #900
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                NO SHADES FoR ME, THE AVATAR DOES NOT CHANGE.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...