jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #781
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Lynch us because we're the loudest?

    You shouldn't lynch because of that, you should lynch who you think is a wolf, unless you mean loudest = wolf.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #782
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      What do you think about the interactions between HARD LIKE REAL HARD and CAPT MUFFINS?
      Alright but really I've said stuff earlier today about them, but I really feel that what was going on now solidifies my earlier hunch that they can't be wolf partners.

      Other than that it was just lots of clutter. I mean an ongoing argument between two people who see each other as primary lynch targets will seldom give us anymore information. It was entertaining though! (sorry guys)

      I think the most interesting thing about it was how Gradiant jumped into it
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #783
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        guess who's baaaaaaaaack

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #784
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          back again

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #785
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Back again
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #786
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              j-rodd's back

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #787
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                wow


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Back again
                  blind/j-rodd

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    lmaoooooooo

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Fuck you choof
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I'm at work, not fair!
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          thesunfan was viewing the thread for a while and was still viewing when i left, thought i was gonna see a post from him, what's he afraid of

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Blindrodd12379
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              blind/j-rodd

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                i think choof has been the only vote/vote change since the last vote count, how strange....


                                (3) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, choof/psychoangel
                                (2) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                                (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne
                                (1) Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123,



                                No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...