TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2191
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    for me it is the votes, and also the way he was still throwing suspicion at me after storn's claim but he didn't question storn at all and then back tracked on it. Could be an honest mistake, but idk, when I'm town I tend to remember the green checks at the same time as the seer and kinda lump them together in my mind. idk

    wheres boxxy-kun
    all my posts and shit after storn's claim is me trying to figure out scenarios to see if either of the claims were lying based on roles, so that's false about me being suspicious of storn.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2192
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Not sure how well versed everybody in this game is on MYLO/LYLO mechanics.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #2193
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A ROLEBLOCKER IS?!
        Sure do. That's why I havent voted yet.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2194
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          Theres usually a lot more post to decipher through. The attack on my homesite is noted though.
          Happy you can read that part of the post at least. Gives me hope that maybe you can look at the rest of my posts if you're going to use those votecounts as reasoning.

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #2195
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Wolves have to out themselves in this scenario and give me a 1 in 3 chance of just winning the game.
            this confidence in mechanics that dont work that way is REALLY why i keep starting to doubt your claim. and we DONT NEED THAT RIGHT NOW


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2196
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Happy you can read that part of the post at least. Gives me hope that maybe you can look at the rest of my posts if you're going to use those votecounts as reasoning.
              Being pedantic doesn't make me want to read your post.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #2197
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                all my posts and shit after storn's claim is me trying to figure out scenarios to see if either of the claims were lying based on roles, so that's false about me being suspicious of storn.
                I guess your suspicion didn't come across to me very much, though your confusion does come across, so it's hard to say

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  this confidence in mechanics that dont work that way is REALLY why i keep starting to doubt your claim. and we DONT NEED THAT RIGHT NOW
                  I mean I'm not pandering to you and playing in a way to validate my claim.

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Not sure how well versed everybody in this game is on MYLO/LYLO mechanics.
                    What's your understanding then? Mine is if we mislynch here there won't even be a night phase. We'll just lose.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Nobody should vote until psycho cross votes.
                      I don't even know wtf is happening at this point. Really wish DBP would've at least spoken some before just throwing a vote on me. Idk how I should even interpret that.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        I mean I'm not pandering to you and playing in a way to validate my claim.
                        I like the way you play steve rodgers

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I don't even know wtf is happening at this point. Really wish DBP would've at least spoken some before just throwing a vote on me. Idk how I should even interpret that.
                          he's trying to save his own wolfy ass

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            internet is still fucking with me

                            off the table: raeko, storn, steve rodgers

                            still in my sights: dabackpack

                            probably with dabackpack: psycho TMI'ing the jailkeeper is probably the biggest indicator for me. seems a bit hypocritical given that I misinterpreted it earlier (while talking to gradiant/storn), but I think it's a big slip
                            ---
                            gradiant: seems like he was trying to diffuse the situation with psycho's TMI.

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I see what you're getting at duke but i think it could mean two different things here
                            I think this post is pretty revealing if these two are partners

                            maybe?: plop. he tried to defend backpack a little bit and say "hey let's not lynch him" when I tried to engage people on d2. his tone shifting a lot is a bit odd, going from pointed and slightly aggressive to very pleasant. I can't say I remember this from your playstyle years ago
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              What's your understanding then? Mine is if we mislynch here there won't even be a night phase. We'll just lose.
                              The way voting works in this scenario is important. Ideally the more town read people coordinate and force the.??? to vote first. This gives more info allowing the more towny individuals to determine the appropriate lynch.

                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                This is actually heightened by the fact that psycho hasnt been hammered yet. So that means a) theres one between dbp and psycho or b) the wolves don't want to put themselves. If were thinking its b and not a that means they are nervous about my JK.

                                Comment

                                Working...