TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
like let's be totally clear here i hella enjoy playing with haku and was bummed to learn i was his replacementOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
I have player countless game with him. He actually dunked on me hard last game we played where he counterclaimed me and filibust for his wolf partners to slid utr while he took the fallout
He is also the player that actually manipulated Post Count Theory against me.
He does weird shit but I STRAIGHT FUCKING REFUSE to believe he started with "let's be a decoy" and went about it in this manner
I refuse to believe on the possibilityComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
ok i think you're town nowI have player countless game with him. He actually dunked on me hard last game we played where he counterclaimed me and filibust for his wolf partners to slid utr while he took the fallout
He is also the player that actually manipulated Post Count Theory against me.
He does weird shit but I STRAIGHT FUCKING REFUSE to believe he started with "let's be a decoy" and went about it in this manner
I refuse to believe on the possibility
but man you gotta believe 'cause haku actually did this shit as town LOL
i feel blessed to have subbed into this slotOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
i dont remember hard defending haku lmao========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
my mindset:
"you couldn't have possibly suspected haku for being haku. looks inorganic"
".. oh man oh ok guess you're actually just going for a loop on this one"
your frustration looks natural. i withdraw my prior read. and realizing that there isn't a ton of pressure on haku makes me think this ain't an opportunistic wolf play but a confused townie
but hey what would i know i haven't read. all i know is haku's slotOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Considering the interactions that happened Start of Phssen I'm really annoyed that Raeko, Storn and to a lesser extent DBP aren't here.
Plop and Pyscho too but I think it's Raeko and Storn not ever coming back and doing anything that grinds my gears the mostComment
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
What you didn't want to respond to Haku fakeclaiming mason with one of the people who pushed him to fakeclaim? Would that make you look too silly for hard defending him?
Your progression is mass post wait don't mass post wait Lar angry man wait lemme not post until I have 3 votes on me
Whattaeye miss?Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
votecount:
Duk3star (2)- storn, fatfuck
storn (1)- DBP
freezin (1)- roundbox
funny (1)- Lar
unvote- funnyTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Iirc didnt he just mention that mason thing recently after it was all said and done? I don't think he actually claimed mason. Maybe he did and i missed it?What you didn't want to respond to Haku fakeclaiming mason with one of the people who pushed him to fakeclaim? Would that make you look too silly for hard defending him?
Your progression is mass post wait don't mass post wait Lar angry man wait lemme not post until I have 3 votes on me
Whattaeye miss?
Iono man i can't blow up at the same stuff you do. Doesn't mean im defending his actions as you can clearly see from my recent posts========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
psycho
Out of my wolf list probably in most need of pressure though id like to see something from duk3star too========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
I ended up crashing out on my couch after the stupid party, so now I'm up at 3am which blows but is what it is.
So kinda confused on the sudden flip on me, you were town leaning me then all of a sudden when I post that both our confirmed town were pointing towards you I end up on your wolf list, lol.
Your reasoning being "how hands off her posts are" care to elaborate this for me?
Last phase I came into the game close to EOD and had to make as much as I could out of the info I was able to gather before it ended. This phase I came in and looked at people who were confirmed town for clues plus the voting at the end. Not sure what's "hands off" about that. I still plan to look at more but hadn't had the chance yet.
Anyway, back to digging.Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment

Comment