TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1186
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    morning

    here we go
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1187
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      I said I'd planned on looking into them, I'd said I wanted to look at the people that our confirmed town had thought were fishy, which both Xiz and bolth had them on their list. So I really don't see why this is such an odd thing.
      the timing of when you decided to follow up on looking into them looks fishy to me, it's like you didn't feel the need to follow up on your statements until Freezi voted for you and you felt a bit of pressure.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1188
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        Wow been away for years and can still clear myself in 3 posts. Wow remarkable
        LOCK CLEAR
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1189
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.

          not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
          Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.

          The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?

          I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

          Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?

          to come to A CONCLUSION: psycho


          reminder that Duk3star is still in hot water. consider yourself having a ghostly vote from me.

          also i'll state it again i think this is a psycho/shado(duk3star)/reako world, or potentially psycho/shado(duk3star)/roundbox world.
          All the shit that went down in thread and this is what you have a few reaction to?

          Or do you feel that you've already stated you believed Haku and don't want to retrend that?

          Originally posted by storn42
          and just to reinforce this: we are NOT lynching anyone on the xiz wagon today. I think we need to look elsewhere.
          You are the last person qualified to tell anyone where to vote

          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          and to be clear, the reason why it annoys me is that me playing dnd on sundays and not being here has NOTHING to do with werewolf or any in game information. What is actually shady to you other than "not being here", Lar? Or are you just annoyed that we weren't posting when you wanted us to and not actually consider it shady, in which case why are you even bringing it up?
          It wouldn't annoy me except when you are here you don't get anything accomplished hell you couldn't even make a real vote all of last phase

          I don't care how legit you lost track if time. I could believe the reasoning 101% and still have the right to be upset tat you're not playing the game.

          I don't know how many times I gotta repeat this before you realize what my actual complaint is, stop strawmanning me.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1190
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            After sleeping on it I think I always vote Funny/Freezin/Storn this phase tho

            I'm pretty damn sure that's our wolf team.
            ​

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1191
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              the timing of when you decided to follow up on looking into them looks fishy to me, it's like you didn't feel the need to follow up on your statements until Freezi voted for you and you felt a bit of pressure.
              I literally woke up at 3am..... I started reading the thread a little bit after waking up.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1192
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce

                @psycho point, its not the tone. Her play is really opportunistic. Storn said it great. She is playing really hands off aka bringing up a few points on a bunch of people, keeping her options open and not really engaging anyone heavily except maybe me since im pressuring her.
                How am I supposed to engage heavily when people haven't been around yet when I was on? First phase you can't even pin that on me, that would be totally unfair given how little time I had.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  It wouldn't annoy me except when you are here you don't get anything accomplished hell you couldn't even make a real vote all of last phase

                  I don't care how legit you lost track if time. I could believe the reasoning 101% and still have the right to be upset tat you're not playing the game.

                  I don't know how many times I gotta repeat this before you realize what my actual complaint is, stop strawmanning me.
                  I think I understand that your real complaint is you don't like how I play lmao. I agree that I fucked up in not making a real vote last phase but that happens sometimes

                  You claim I "don't get anything accomplished" but that's like, your opinion man. I interact with people any way I want to get information for myself, and you guys can dissect those interactions. To you I haven't gotten anything accomplished but I've been posting and talking with people so what the fuck else am I meant to do? Make a strong push on someone when I don't have any strong feelings toward anyone? That's not how I play and it never will be

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    ive missed haku nuclear takes
                    same

                    xiz's entrance was bad, but we already know what xiz was i guess so w/e
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I could swap Storn out for Raeko, and might, but Raeko coming back and making pushes without serious vote pressure while Storn ignores,most of the thread makes me think I'm right and it's him and not her
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        Make a strong push on someone when I don't have any strong feelings toward anyone? That's not how I play and it never will be
                        Wait

                        Waaaiiit

                        You telling me at this stage you don't have any scum leans worth pushing?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Wait

                          Waaaiiit

                          You telling me at this stage you don't have any scum leans worth pushing?
                          You said I hadn't done anything "so far" meaning last phase and the beginning of this one. that's what I was talking about in my post. I've got scum leans don't worry

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Getting behind the wheel of my truck but Raeko

                            If you want me to believe the work you've done has meant anything then either post scum leans and reasons or at the very least post top 3 never-lynchers and reasons why they are off the table

                            I refuse to acknowledge your work if you have reached no conclusions
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              haku town
                              thanks for backing me up here dbp

                              dbp's entrance was good and made me lol but also do u judge dbp based on entrances? idk how do you read dbp anyway
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                You said I hadn't done anything "so far" meaning last phase and the beginning of this one. that's what I was talking about in my post. I've got scum leans don't worry
                                Raeko

                                You don't get to be secretive with reads d2
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...