TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1171
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    all right. time to peace. i'll try and keep an eye on the thread. i know i haven't been active during prime time talking but i blame my sleep schedule.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1172
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Uh...
      What? lol

      Gonna break this down into chunks:

      Originally posted by storn42
      I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.
      I literally said in my post it was a quick take just based on looking at votes no other info because I had to be out the door in a few for a birthday party. So yeah, it didn't draw conclusions, it threw out some thoughts to hopefully get people talking and see their thoughts on those votes and what I'd thought of them.

      not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
      Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.
      vague wishy-washy town-wolf read? Huh? I didn't know what to make of you because you've been here since the very beginning yet had contributed very little. I saw a lot of heat on you and the last thing I wanted to do was to just blindly follow anyone. Also, as I've noted, I subbed in at EOD and had very little time to dig through everyone. All I had time for was to grab what I could and try to make an educated guess on that. Not once did I push the lynch on you, I pointed out that you had a few good posts but also had some things that made you look odd. I did what I could with the time I had.

      The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?
      This here just screams that you literally didn't read anything I'd said in the last few hours. I wrote a whole post pertaining to freezin and it seems you totally ignored that.
      Why is freezin scummy and not gradiant or you? I haven't looked at you guys yet for the day. I didn't get to look at gradiant at all last phase. I literally said I was starting with the people that our confirmed town people thought looked sus. To me that made the most sense as a starting point.

      Why would freezin jump on Xiz instead of you? Idk maybe because you were the easy lynch basically the whole day and it would look weird? Maybe because you're wolf partners and they were afraid you'd actually be lynched? I could probably come up with 100 different theories as to why.

      Do I or don't I think you're a wolf? I don't know, I haven't deep dived into you yet. Though this post doesn't help my thinking of you very much and it's not even because I'm the target, it's because you pop in with an hour of time and make some drawn out post without acknowledging the stuff I brought up about freezin, then jump out leaving a vote on me when you won't be around for the day and aren't even certain you'll be here through EOD.

      Who do I think is scummy? This game is literally meant to deceive, I think everyone's a potential wolf until something concrete comes up. I can give leans towards town but I never fully clear anyone in my head. I haven't gone through everyone to give any super confident reads yet. I can only speculate certain things based on what I have seen. I don't even know who all I want to put in that pile yet this phase till I finish reading. For now I can say freezin because of the points I'd mentioned in my other posts, plus the vote, the fact that two confirmed town thought he was sus and that he ignored my question and basically contributed nothing to my prod of him. But I don't know who else yet.

      I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

      Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?
      Okay you are literally reaching waaaaaaaaay too far based on this one post, holy hell. I wasn't saying that they were necessarily sus based on just the votes, I was pointing out possible things with the final votes, that's literally it. It was meant to generate conversation and ideas, plus give me places to look into. If I see one odd thing I can go okay, let's see what else transpired with this person.

      I didn't throw shade at MML, I don't get how what I said was shade. I've been leaning town on MML cause this seems like the norm from the few games I've played with them, I didn't love the Raeko vote cause it didn't feel like it helped much with EOD, but maybe it could give more info later, I don't know yet again, it was quick thoughts literally based on the final vote count.

      Null reads on Raeko and Haku: uh yeah, again I subbed in late, Haku had a lot of posts and I didn't nearly have enough time to analyze the slot. I also had a lot of the emotional posting vibe coming from them which can go a lot of ways, I don't think I've ever played with Haku either so I couldn't get any past game vibes off the bat either. I'm a little glad funny is taking over the slot because I'm more familiar with her and will probably be able to get more out of it. I'm still going to dig into haku's stuff, I just haven't gotten to them yet.
      Raeko's posts had basically nothing to go off of when I'd looked at them (again haven't looked for this phase) so what else am I supposed to be but null on them when it's just a random vote tossed on MML? I'd also initially misremembered the order of their votes on one another which I'd mentioned.

      Going to put this in big ol letters I WAS NOT CLEARING SHADOW. I was merely pointing out that you'd been a wagon, they'd stayed on it and I couldn't really comment too much on it being a solo vote. We had a lot of single votes at the end there and I was trying to analyze why people would park their votes on people who were not going to have any traction that phase.

      Also, love how this vote gets parked on me after freezin left one on me, interesting for sure.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1173
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Well I can now answer half of your "why not me or gradiant" cause i just read through gradiants posts.

        Nothing particularly jumped out as super off to me and gradiant seemed to me to be actively participating, asking/answering questions and tossing out ideas. So as of right now I'd lean gradiant as town. Hoping they'll be around some more before EOD.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1174
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Reading through Haku is quite a bit of WTF, a lot of which I still don't know what to make of, hoping funny's posts will help me gain better bearings on the slot.

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
          I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
          Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
          This is just, what? using post #62 where Xiz made a joke about mason chat with freezin, but then trying to play it like you're a mason with them in post #456 after putting some heat on Xiz and putting them in your possible lynch pool? This hurt my head a little.

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wanted to die because I'm literally missing the next like 3 EoDs and having me being absent consistently on the key moment where everyone is online is bullshit.
          Dude, I know you're not in anymore and can't respond but wtf, if you knew that just simply sub out rather than screwing town over with some wacky ass stuff.


          There's a lot I could quote and pick at with Haku but I'm getting a bit of burnout from trying to read so much without breaks so I'm going to do that now. Plus I want to see how funny has taken over the slot.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1175
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Considering the interactions that happened Start of Phssen I'm really annoyed that Raeko, Storn and to a lesser extent DBP aren't here.

            Plop and Pyscho too but I think it's Raeko and Storn not ever coming back and doing anything that grinds my gears the most
            I had dnd yesterday dawg, literally all day. And I'm not expending my brain energy after spending 9 hours playing a roleplaying game doing this game. we have an entire day left in this phase

            I'm getting kind of annoyed (as I always do) that not being in the thread for one single day is considered "not being here". fuck off with this nonsense, Lar. We don't live exclusively on flashflashrevolution.com

            Anyways as stated above I haven't had a chance to read the thread so I'll be doing that now, expect annoying catch-up style commentary if I feel like doing that

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1176
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I had dnd yesterday dawg, literally all day. And I'm not expending my brain energy after spending 9 hours playing a roleplaying game doing this game. we have an entire day left in this phase

              I'm getting kind of annoyed (as I always do) that not being in the thread for one single day is considered "not being here". fuck off with this nonsense, Lar. We don't live exclusively on flashflashrevolution.com

              Anyways as stated above I haven't had a chance to read the thread so I'll be doing that now, expect annoying catch-up style commentary if I feel like doing that
              and to be clear, the reason why it annoys me is that me playing dnd on sundays and not being here has NOTHING to do with werewolf or any in game information. What is actually shady to you other than "not being here", Lar? Or are you just annoyed that we weren't posting when you wanted us to and not actually consider it shady, in which case why are you even bringing it up?

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #1177
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                OK so apparently like half the stuff I missed and want to respond to was from people who replaced out cool

                I don't know why but I get kinda weird vibes from Haku's Freezi vote? I understand wanting pressure but he already had two votes on him and Haku just piled another on for some reason...?

                It seems like a kind of weird thing to do. Normally pressure votes just kinda sit there until they either get unvoted, or gain momentum naturally and gain votes over time/after a good point is made. For Haku to just add a third "pressure" vote right off the bat idk, it seemed kinda sheep-ish rather than something haku actually wanted to do

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Steve Rodgers checking in.

                  I've got a somewhat busy day but I'll be skimming along. Super excited to play with everyone again.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Mellon still scum as I said end of last phase. I could care less if you were drinking or doing something else or whatever. You showed that you were actively watching thread at least until up to that last hour by responding to mml questioning your joke vote and not moving it and complaining about plop putting you in potential vote choice because poe. You fully admitted the vote was a joke and at that point if you knew you were going to not pay any more attention that last hour should've unvoted or put a vote on somebody else you happened to have a scum read on if you were playing at all the rest of the phase earlier. At the point people were on you to do something about your vote, there were several people each with a vote on them which is dangerous for either kitb's or looking at wagonomics later.
                    Plop already explained exactly what happened perfectly. Everyone else seems to have moved on from EOD to other reasons to find me wolfy (ie haven't contributed enough reads or w.e). I was not "actively watching the thread", I remembered that it existed and popped in, had no idea what was going on, and that was that. I wasn't paying enough attention to even know what the vote count was or look for it cause I had people IRL talking to me and distracting me

                    I should have done a lot of things. I was drinking and smoking with my dad uhh it's not like "[I] knew [I was] going to not pay any more attention that last hour". I lost track of time due to unrelated factors to this game

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      STEVE RODGERS!!! WELCOME!!!

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I'm sorry but Haku claiming it was a ploy to draw the NK really throws any believability right out the window.
                        The thing about this though is.... since it's Haku, I kinda believe theyd actually want to die if they thought they were gonna have more time to play than they actually ended up having.

                        but if this were the case, haku could just request to replace out rather than pull this crazy play. so I think I'm inclined to agree with Lar here

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          @Freezi's long reads list:

                          Generally I like it, but I noticed a few questionable things. I don't see much of a difference between how you describe me and how you describe Plop, yet you have him as null and me as wolf. What's the biggest difference to you?

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          the root cause (raekos vote dump @ eod) is justified.
                          this didn't happen. I voted him as a joke like 24 hrs earlier then never removed it. I didn't dump any votes at eod at all

                          Your read on psychoangel seems rather flimsy. I agree with you about her tone but I think it's a bit much to have her on your final wolf team just for that

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          psycho

                          Out of my wolf list probably in most need of pressure though id like to see something from duk3star too
                          But the fact that this is the last post before psychoangel comes back, and then she immediately begins to ISO Freezi is NOT a good look on psychoangel imo. If it were just the timing that'd be one thing but to immediately go after the person who made the vote just looks straight up bad

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Wierdly storn said a lot of the stuff i did say or wanted to say about psycho but easier to understand.

                            I like it tbh
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              But the fact that this is the last post before psychoangel comes back, and then she immediately begins to ISO Freezi is NOT a good look on psychoangel imo. If it were just the timing that'd be one thing but to immediately go after the person who made the vote just looks straight up bad
                              I said I'd planned on looking into them, I'd said I wanted to look at the people that our confirmed town had thought were fishy, which both Xiz and bolth had them on their list. So I really don't see why this is such an odd thing.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Reply @ raekos last post point by point

                                1) it most comes down to % of stuff i agreed with or understood. Alot of his stuff was fluff but he also had a decent chunk of meaty posts. He should probably be lower but what would u call the space between null and wolf lean? Whatever it is that's where he is. He is like neutral poster 1.5 who didn't really act on any of his suspicions in any meaningful way from what i saw

                                2)

                                @vote point, my b i misremembered that.

                                @psycho point, its not the tone. Her play is really opportunistic. Storn said it great. She is playing really hands off aka bringing up a few points on a bunch of people, keeping her options open and not really engaging anyone heavily except maybe me since im pressuring her.


                                3) i agree. though i think people should have allowance to defend themselves a lot of her points are not great, not true, or indicative of wolfy behavior
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...