TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #346
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    as to why we should bank on lynching an inactive rather than someone with a non-zero set of interactions
    fixed my sentence, wow
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #347
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I'm keeping my vote on you for now because you don't like that I have a vote on you

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #348
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions
        Who you thinking about?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #349
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I'm sorry but how is that too much of an angle shoot when people where defending him and inactivity with "but host would have replaced him!"

          Double standard much?
          I think we should just call this a moot point and move on to more important discussion
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #350
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I'm keeping my vote on you for now because you don't like that I have a vote on you
            Pretend this post is directly insulting your mother because otherwise SunFan will think I'm wolfing.
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #351
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I think we should just call this a moot point and move on to more important discussion
              Roundbox

              Naw, explain to me why I'm nasty for it when others are fine
              ​

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #352
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Pretend this post is directly insulting your mother because otherwise SunFan will think I'm wolfing.
                Pretend that I'm watching your videos so you think that I care

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #353
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  @syhto dont think anyone except sunfan has ever been able to reliably read me, lol
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #354
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Pretend that I'm watching your videos so you think that I care
                    Siiick!
                    OMG!
                    Wow!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #355
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Naw WV I know you're subbed and fapping to the channel constantly.

                      You even like that horrid Baraduke video That's how much you love my voice
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #356
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        DaBackpack - so for the stupid bit of this, i thought you were legit frozen by prec's meme read and that was endlessly amusing. i don't get the thing with sunfan bc people call out things they think are TvT all the time, regardless of whether they should or not, but having made posts like that before i don't think they usually seal the argument. like you even contest that "the whole thing was over" in your response to him. feels like you didn't quite get current so i'm not minding your snippier responses to people for now

                        the sun fan - lol okay you made the same point yesterday that i just got to, about jumpiness. what do you think of haku not having many thoughts? i kinda like the little chat we had about pearl where you reminded me about powers even though i think it's in your range, because like, something about the way you assured me it wasn't a partner save feels like a thing you could do. i like bringing in charu to the conversation where you did

                        my phone notes have a char limit apparently so enjoy these

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #357
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Roundbox

                          Naw, explain to me why I'm nasty for it when others are fine
                          sorry that I got your big ego in a knot

                          I was writing a post about you while you voted for me so I guess I'll finish that after this

                          to respond to your specific point highlighted here:
                          my argument is saying that he will be replaced, not that "he would have been replaced before"
                          I didn't really offer a comment on that, so I'm not sure where your problem comes from

                          not only that, but this is something that we won't figure out until postgame (host interaction with anti-pearl) so it's really not worth pursuing this line of thought for a lynch
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #358
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Pretend that I'm watching your videos so you think that I care
                            lmao

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #359
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Naw WV I know you're subbed and fapping to the channel constantly.

                              You even like that horrid Baraduke video That's how much you love my voice
                              💦💦💦💦💦

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #360
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                just wanted to point out this progression of thoughts and how it makes me sad

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Didn't see that second Roundbox post. That's quite the padded post you got there.

                                I think it's absolutely best if we keep mum on it for now, possibly for most of the game.
                                first: you more or less agree with my point that we should keep the dialogue internal. neat!

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.
                                second: as soon as someone speaks ill of my plan, you're plugging into their interpretation rather than your initial one

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                1 talk of the setup in mystery games mostly benefits wolves.

                                2 padded post that is unchararistic coming from someone who normally doesn't do a whole lot on d0 because there's no information. Also I see your plan as silly and frankly, beneath what I'd expect from you. SunFan says it much more politely then I could:


                                Yeah, so that.
                                third: now that sunfan added on, you doubled down on following someone else's opinion. I don't see why you flip-flopped on agreeing with my plan of keeping the decisions internal and then suddenly calling it silly and beneath my level of play

                                (I will concede that you are talking about the padded post again, but this is not my concern with your progression)
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...