TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #391
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    jesus
    I reserve the right to not be at EOD regularly
    Same because a phase might hit a day I need sleep.

    Today is not one of those days though so I'll be sticking around until then.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #392
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      the sun fan - lol okay you made the same point yesterday that i just got to, about jumpiness. what do you think of haku not having many thoughts? i kinda like the little chat we had about pearl where you reminded me about powers even though i think it's in your range, because like, something about the way you assured me it wasn't a partner save feels like a thing you could do. i like bringing in charu to the conversation where you did
      I think I am ok with Haku not trying to do too many things, which now that I type it out, is kind of funny because that's usually when he's ok with me
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #393
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        To be fair I even agree with Charu's read on me. There is an element of emotion to my posting which is harder to trust, and when he said it I had to think twice about my own reads. Yeah. It was irritating me that MML was being snotty. I feel I was keeping it pretty cool all things considered, but yeah. Just sayin'.
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #394
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          now is the time where I can say I was 99% certain that neee was going to be replacing Anti-Pearl earlier, inD
          I didn't mean anything wrt silencing mechanics
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #395
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            sorry I was spending the last few hours making a major life decision

            catching up now


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #396
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              sure lets talk about how its forced/bad/weak

              in bold are all the reads that are essentially non reads

              Originally posted by Charu
              If this is an attempt of having me say who I think is what, then alright.

              Mellon is following the leader, but she does see what I see. I don't agree with her about the interactions that funny brought up, but she seems alright. Nothing too crazy and is actually suspicious of roundbox, if only a little. Reason enough alone I should say she's good.

              I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

              WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.

              DaBackpack was MIA, but now he's coming swinging his arms around. Good first impression, even started to tango with shyto which shyto responded accordingly, lol. Indifferent about him otherwise.

              Precarious has made some pretty neat posts that go deeper within the logic of the game and discusses it openly with the players. Gut tells me this is pretty towny behavior in all fronts since he was the first to discuss about Roundbox's plan being negative in more detail.

              Roundbox decided to talk about something which, may or may not be a big ol' ??? in the grand scheme of things. I didn't mind it because it got us thinking about the game, which is what I think Roundbox wanted to do in the first place. Null otherwise, got no feelings regarding him or his discussion.

              DarkManticoreX2 is... just being whatever he usually does I guess? Kind of casts people going for inactives are not being detective enough and I'm just here shrugging. Mysterious

              Anti-Pearl is __________________________

              Syhto has been feisty with two different people and they all seem genuine as all heck with the way she worded arguing back at said two different people. I know, I should put her in town for those, but she really does feel irritated she's being questioned so, but that's just emotion tells which is always a 50/50 to me.

              MML is throwing punches, but I think someone said he seems to be announcing every little thing he's doing just so he doesn't need to talk in the thread. I don't see it as that, that's just playing a bit too dirty for my liking, lol. Other things is him throwing a punch at Darkmanticore. I don't know why that pinged me as such, but he did, and then complimented him afterwards. I think it's because it felt genuine and not some random distancing thing, so I can see a T/W universe if it comes down to it. Waaaaaaaaay to early, but dems the apples.

              Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know why.

              Hakulyte basically didn't really do anything, lol oops, actually just null.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Oh my god, did I forget funnygurl?

              I did.

              She's, uuuuuuuh... pretty indecisive for a Day 1 to be completely honest with y'all. I mean I get it, but it seems much more than usual and I don't know if that was just me.
              Originally posted by Charu
              I feel like I have a lot of town in my reads, or rather, people I'm okay with than I should, and that makes me scared.
              all of the bolded essentially amounted to you waffling on a read and then just saying they're null

              feels really easy and lacks a real inquisitiveness to solve and find wolves which i find worrying.

              and I know you're a strong player so seeing you just so obviously not care about finding wolves feels wolfy

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #397
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I am an insomniac but my bedtime is usually 2 hrs before EOD. I may leave my vote on MML then. InD mentioning a Prec/MML thing with that "dumbtell" has me thinking a bit. Not that I necessarily think that is the case but, I'm totally fine with leaving my vote I guess is what I am getting at.

                MML is rather territorial, shall we say? I don't like it, although I am not sure if this is because of him being red or if it is his natural state.
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #398
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  all of the bolded essentially amounted to you waffling on a read and then just saying they're null

                  feels really easy and lacks a real inquisitiveness to solve and find wolves which i find worrying.

                  and I know you're a strong player so seeing you just so obviously not care about finding wolves feels wolfy
                  You're reading me wolf because I have nulls and people I'm just okay with (but not in my town circle)?

                  ...Uh... sorry for not having a more definitive case for everyone on good ol' Day 1? If you're going to be like that, go to thesunfan or funnygurl who practically haven't listed anyone outside those they questioned.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #399
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    !postcount

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #400
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      im not used to roundbox posting so much... also dunno how i feel about it
                      once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

                      in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
                      now I'm posting too much? ffr please
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #401
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #402
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

                          but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #403
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

                            in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
                            now I'm posting too much? ffr please
                            I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #404
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Votecount r us

                              Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
                              Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
                              MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
                              The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
                              Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

                              Unvote (1): Precarious

                              This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #405
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.
                                ...And then I totally remember I have a meme vote on you with my very first post, lol.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...