TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #211
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    fwiw I'm pretty sure that there is marginally more to this whole thing with Pearl not playing this particular game than meets the eye.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #212
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Due to recent questioning, I will clarify. There is a hidden posting requirement.

      Failure to meet this post quota will result in me punishing you secretly in ways that are oddly sensual for me and you will regret in the morning.
      damn if it's that hot maybe i should quit while i'm ahead

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #213
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        after that whole rigamarole about wolves probably being around, someone reminded me of twilight making that not really matter, so kudos to that person, whoever you were

        i'm able to have good feelings about at least 3 people who have been posting so that also made me less happy with that earlier idea
        what
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #214
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          fwiw I'm pretty sure that there is marginally more to this whole thing with Pearl not playing this particular game than meets the eye.
          Nope, I just want them gone.

          Haven't voted for them, was gonna say this yesterday even, but I was having way too much fun with Doom, lol.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #215
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            fwiw I'm pretty sure that there is marginally more to this whole thing with Pearl not playing this particular game than meets the eye.
            ...........

            fucks sake

            i hate that this is a thought you just put into my head

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #216
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              what
              i was like "wolves would have to show up if they have things to do ahead of time, right???"

              but so did everyone so it's moot

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #217
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                sunfan if that's a partner save i'm gonna be so mad

                Comment

                • Precarious
                  Unacceptable
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 208

                  #218
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Unvote

                  Home now. Will be here the rest of the night.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #219
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    ...........

                    fucks sake

                    i hate that this is a thought you just put into my head
                    oh god I wasn't saying that I was saying something else

                    firstly, that's a level of evil brilliance I hope to someday achieve

                    but in response to your follow-up post, you know its not a partner save because I wouldn't tell you that both the town and wolf power roles don't take effect until after this day phase has finished
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #220
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      this is just really fast for writing off Pearl

                      not that I think that Pearl will come back or anything its just

                      I'm surprised that no one is fighting to give Pearl a chance I guess

                      I was surprised because normally I think you're one of the people to do that inD
                      i think the other times you're thinking of, i'm trying to glean what i can from what we do have, and it tends to go hand in hand with having bigger scumspects who do have presence

                      "don't go after low posters, they'll be subbed or replaced eventually" is a style of post i hate and i think is commonly made by wolves about their partners. it was on display last game with the wolves soft defending tps for a long time and making sure he slid off the radar. i wound up with a vote on freezin after he swooped in and decided to dome you as the only thing he did that day

                      like, i assume that's the type of poster you're saying i'd defend here, but even last game i really wasn't

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #221
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        oh god I wasn't saying that I was saying something else

                        firstly, that's a level of evil brilliance I hope to someday achieve

                        but in response to your follow-up post, you know its not a partner save because I wouldn't tell you that both the town and wolf power roles don't take effect until after this day phase has finished
                        LOL

                        also itt inD reveals he didn't fully read things. i read that no kills could happen during twilight and went "ok so like anything else can happen right"

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #222
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          kind of roundbox waiting room on where he was going with that thing

                          beyond that i'd rather lynch someone lacking moreso than playing but playing on my phone always gives me the brain capacity of a goldfish

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #223
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            while i'm here, the reason i gave the original mml read was bc his updating the thread on his irl movements seemed to be heading off people pressing him for stupid activity based reasons ahead of time and that felt like a fit for his character

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #224
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              read the OP and tell me you think its a good idea given what we know the wolves can do

                              is what I would say if you didn't read the OP

                              but you read the OP

                              you know what the wolves can do

                              so why do you think talking about this kind of thing could ever have any benefit?
                              people not being mongoloids and openly strategizing whether they'll take the power or not? why wait for it to happen and then scream at the person for doing it?

                              I swear people will never agree with me on any sort of strategy in a mystery game ever
                              it's an inevitability at this point
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #225
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                fwiw I'm pretty sure that there is marginally more to this whole thing with Pearl not playing this particular game than meets the eye.
                                on anti-pearl's end or other players' ends?
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...