TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #181
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    K, but interaction is meaningless because interaction usually goes with what alignment they are.

    If Person A argues with Person B and then Person A get lynched and FLIPS something, then Person B is center of attention.

    Same if it's reverse and Person B gets lynched instead for causing a ruckus.

    You don't get that in a no-flip game.
    it can start to matter once roles/actions start confirming/pseudo-confirming people later in the game if that ends up happening

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #182
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Checking in

      I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.

      I do like Raeko engaging

      I do not like InD's vote. It seems too lazy and obvious. I mean, we may decide that action is the best but InD doesn't add anything to it really.

      I'm null on Haku. Sucks he won't be here.

      I will be here though so look forward to that
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #183
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Blah phone posting is a bitch.

        I think everyone already agrees that Shtho looks good from our interaction. That was way too eager for a wolf imho.

        SunFan needs to post more but I don't think he's ever a d0 lynch

        That should cover everyone who's actually playing.
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #184
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Anyway be back later
          ​

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #185
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar

            That should cover everyone who's actually playing.
            ok mml i see how it is
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #186
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              it can start to matter once roles/actions start confirming/pseudo-confirming people later in the game if that ends up happening
              Sure, but I wouldn't do it Day 1. Pluck the useless point out of here regardless of alignment (which we will never know anyways beyond some type of check that can't even be proven either)


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #187
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Like I get what funny is saying, and I agree... if the game wasn't the way it is. I'm a huge advocate for not lynching inactives Day 1, but for this game... it's a different story.

                I don't want to sound harsh, but that's the reality here in this game.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #188
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  eh once again im the shittiest with strategy so i get it. i'm prolly not placing a vote on anti-pearl myself though.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #189
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Also, before anyone takes credit if and or when we get there.

                    Always treat lynches as worst case scenarios when we're down to possible MYLO situations.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #190
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Yeah but her point about placing votes early conflicts with my playstyle of withholding my vote on D0
                      Does this mean I'll vote for her? Probably not unless I find another reason later in the phase and nobody else looks worse but I can't predict that far into the future
                      stop withholding your vote on d0 you big nerd
                      what would Kareem Abdul Jabbar have to say, eh?

                      also that was silly size 1 text
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #191
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        This game is a great time to talk about the prisoner's dilemma in regards to the greed element
                        no
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #192
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          apples and bananas
                          the best for of discussion in response to this post is to say that there should be no discussion at all

                          the only thing I want to say is don't be greedy if you have information worth sharing. In a game like this, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

                          The other side of this coin is that I will never, ever move my vote at EOD because someone claims a power role.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #193
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                            i'm fine with lynching pearl if they don't come post bc that's just what you do in an unfamiliar environ, how else are you going to learn it
                            I find this incredibly odd from you if this is a serious vote
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #194
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Due to recent questioning, I will clarify. There is a hidden posting requirement.

                              Failure to meet this post quota will result in me punishing you secretly in ways that are oddly sensual for me and you will regret in the morning.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #195
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                What's wrong with discussing setup elements, lar? I'm confused why you have a negative oponion on me (not that I was expecting you to view me positively or null or w/e)
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...