TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #556
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    no one's a wolf let's go home

    is your "believable" thing this or is it toward charu?
    charu
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #557
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      oh
      idk convince me not to its probably pretty easy
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #558
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Is EoD in 10 minutes or this is night talk of the phase after it ?

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #559
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Syhto
          Nope, the spat was over already when tsf chimed in about wolf jumpiness. Because I said please and MML was as kind as to forgive my transgression.
          ok I was wrong

          moving past that now


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #560
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
            and why do you not like her prec vote but don't care about mine?
            i think she should know better + is grasping at straws sonce she doesnt have other things to go on rn
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #561
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              roundbox?
              thought his reads just now would be above the d0 threshold tbh, he actually has ideas of candidates

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #562
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Is EoD in 10 minutes or this is night talk of the phase after it ?
                Day ends in 7 minutes, bub


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #563
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  haku lol


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #564
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Okay then I will never miss a EoD. I was certain every phases ended 1 hour earlier because 11 pm server time.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #565
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Also, thesunfan

                      I would vote roundbox here. He made a discussion happen and made us think about the game. Intentions aside, I say that's a good reason to keep him around regardless of alignment.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #566
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        thought his reads just now would be above the d0 threshold tbh, he actually has ideas of candidates
                        alright fine I am artificially raising my d0 threshold
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #567
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Okay then I will never miss a EoD. I was certain every phases ended 1 hour earlier because 11 pm server time.
                          how about you do something


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #568
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            omg

                            WOULDN'T


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #569
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I WOULDN'T VOTE for Roundbox


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #570
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                omg

                                WOULDN'T
                                I got it
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...