TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #316
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    charu did you ever try that much d0? ive only been in games where you were town, and your tone this game is a serious departure from your previous ones
    what?

    what???
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #317
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      in ascending postcount order using the who posted thing

      mellonxcollie - some impostor i can only assume
      mellon_collie - thinks mml overreacted to syhto vote; imagine that's where she'd land if she voted now. it's kinda...eh? like obv this is a meta argument but i don't usually think to mml when i'm thinking of someone who reacts calmly and coolly to getting votes. are you contending the point he makes about wolves not being jumpy as well or more commenting on the strength of reaction?

      less toward you, i think there are examples of the wolves playing hard, e.g. FE3, which could be "jumpy" in FFR game history, or what flashflash tries in most games he rolls wolf in, so i don't really get how wolves would be categorically jumpy or not here

      Precarious - doing his usual thing, guess i'm waiting for you to say your peace since you're around. not sure pseudo clearing mml does much for you unless you're exactly pals

      DarkManticoreX2 - should be using his game account but w/e. little surprised he wasn't focusing in on charu the same way as he was me/mml or for the same reasons, even though he responded to charu about something else and suggested the thread wasn't an onerous thing to catch up on. i don't think people are considering lynching him anyway though so wasting my time here

      Funnygurl555 - i don't know how to read funny. likes syhto, mml's null, encourages interactions + interpreting them. probably not teamed with a hypothetical anti-pearl wolf. her "notice me!" type post to mml after being left out feels nice. she's fencesitty on the pearl situation but the thing is, i think one would rather be definitive here and she even talks about lynching him being fine in a realm of strategy as she commits to not voting there personally. no stated wolves, i think? but that appears to be a common issue so i'm tempering that

      Wayward Vagabond - "rolled town because duh". ok. talks about people saving pearl as a later mislynch if town - nice thought for game health because at the rate things are progressing, pearl'd be squarely outside any kind of coalescence among town without something else happening. it's jumping on the popular train of thought but contributing what i think of as a new angle here, or one that hadn't been raised before next to our hate boners. why do you wanna lynch mml?

      Syhto - nice. feels at play, basically. idk i don't really have much more to say. thanks for being the me that wants to have thoughts and lynch wolves instead of the zzz, i forgot you played in no flip era so you saying you're going to that as your reflex is a nice thing

      this is like half the people but has some questions, uhhh do the thing i guess. for actual reads reading this backwards or something close to it probably works

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #318
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your read of me is bs too
        Is it?

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i've always been bad with strategy and stuff, but i feel like it's an even worse idea to lynch anti-pearl with flips off? like, shouldn't we be going for information lynches?

        because of that, i'm a little wary of indheart's vote. haku less so, but that's because of meta.

        my laptop's also busted, so my posting's gonna suck more than usual. given my posting style though i'll probably have the same quality posts anyway haha.
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i'm not town-reading mml from his and syhto's interactions either. just syhto. mml's null for me.
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        eh once again im the shittiest with strategy so i get it. i'm prolly not placing a vote on anti-pearl myself though.
        You only had one person that you seem not indecesive with. (Now two though).

        Shyto and myself, lol


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #319
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          im unconfident, not indecisive. and ive always been unconfident (see games where i vote for someone else last minute)
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #320
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            not liking this wolfchat read, but that's not the reason you're wanting to lynch anti-pearl so it's a bit moot
            not a fan of it
            what's the "it" at the end?

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #321
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              its been years since i played a game without cardflips. idk how to strategize
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #322
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                3 hrs til eod man we got time
                oh good

                i need a breather i think

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  im unconfident, not indecisive. and ive always been unconfident (see games where i vote for someone else last minute)
                  It's the thing that stuck out the most to me when I was remembering what you posted. I wasn't gonna use that to push you at all, I was more asking out loud if anyone else feels the same way.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #324
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    what's the "it" at the end?
                    considering wolf chat as a read in this context
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #325
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Mml vote was a dumb vote and it was suppose to be the start of a joke that ended up not happening

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #326
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        just wanted to see where you were at man
                        At work atm

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #327
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

                          About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

                          Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

                          As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

                          I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

                          Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

                          Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
                          MXC null. FG null.

                          WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

                          Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

                          Oh, Haku. Haku is null.
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #328
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            missed haku after manti apparently. haku is a wolf because he wrote a haiku

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm fine with Syhto/MML too unsurprisingly.
                            also i dunno what this post means either

                            seems rather null and AP vote is a little parkish since he wasn't heavily reasoning it out, just going where there was momentum at the time

                            i would not feel good about lynching haku bc of the afk thing but his contribution to the phase was rather muted

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #329
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              whatever
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #330
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                syhto, the dumbtell thing is like,
                                -wolves have the power where they can guess a number to sabotage town roles
                                -knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
                                -therefore, he'd already know that's a bad idea and not to suggest it
                                -but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

                                i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this

                                Comment

                                Working...