TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #166
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Also part of me wanted to talk desperately about Apple and Banana for self entertainment (and for TForce if he's reading)
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #167
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Something funny about an Apple and a Banana, ROUNDBOX


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #168
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Time to vote anti-pearl, leave and getting lynched while I'm not here to defend myself.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #169
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Actually, I'm way more useful when I'm not here if that's how it goes.

          :thinking:

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #170
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I don't plan on reading any of the thread until I'm at work JUST SAYIN RN

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #171
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Oh yeah, phase ends tonight, huh?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #172
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                For real I'd just put down Anti-Pearl and Haku placing it on Anti-Pearl is something I would do too if I was in their work hours.

                Unless they want to surprise me and actually post.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #173
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  My phase ends now tbh. I leave in like 3 minutes.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #174
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Something funny about an Apple and a Banana, ROUNDBOX
                    Video game reference
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #175
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      i've always been bad with strategy and stuff, but i feel like it's an even worse idea to lynch anti-pearl with flips off? like, shouldn't we be going for information lynches?

                      because of that, i'm a little wary of indheart's vote. haku less so, but that's because of meta.

                      my laptop's also busted, so my posting's gonna suck more than usual. given my posting style though i'll probably have the same quality posts anyway haha.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #176
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        i've always been bad with strategy and stuff, but i feel like it's an even worse idea to lynch anti-pearl with flips off? like, shouldn't we be going for information lynches?
                        K, so how do we get info if no info is revealed at the end of the phase besides they died?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #177
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          i'm not town-reading mml from his and syhto's interactions either. just syhto. mml's null for me.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #178
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            K, so how do we get info if no info is revealed at the end of the phase besides they died?
                            there's still information in people's interactions with one another. a wolf's going to be even more defensive of their team members if they're up for a lynch since flips are off, you know? i think eod's going to be much more important to reread with flips off
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #179
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              there's still information in people's interactions with one another. a wolf's going to be even more defensive of their team members if they're up for a lynch since flips are off, you know? i think eod's going to be much more important to reread with flips off
                              hard agree with fg here
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #180
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                K, but interaction is meaningless because interaction usually goes with what alignment they are.

                                If Person A argues with Person B and then Person A get lynched and FLIPS something, then Person B is center of attention.

                                Same if it's reverse and Person B gets lynched instead for causing a ruckus.

                                You don't get that in a no-flip game.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...