TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1096
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    For the record, in case I do die while I'm not here;

    I never wished for a blue role.
    Eh, I don't think I have you pegged as someone I lynch today after last night. But I understand this post.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1097
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Eh, I don't think I have you pegged as someone I lynch today after last night. But I understand this post.
      The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1098
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        and btw charu, i'm not really wolf reading inD, i am just saying that he hasn't really been villagery up till this point.

        basically he's not being wolfy or being villagery.

        by definition that makes him =rand and therefore more likely to be a villager. but i just don't have strong opinions on his alignment based on his play thus far

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1099
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I mean, NK.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1100
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
            haku's stuff overnight was pretty lackluster and i'm still fine with offing him.
            I feel like, given the mindset and emotions, Haku actually was distraught, and I don't think wolf Haku ever gets distraught nowadays.

            Meta read mixed with emotion reads, blECH


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1101
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.
              syhto didn't get lynched?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1102
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.
                Why?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1103
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I mean, I know you're trying to be funny and all but I very, very rarely reach a "mutually beneficial common ground" with my accuser(s) when I am defending myself
                  I mean it doesn’t always work because sometimes your accuser is scum and sometimes they’re just an obstinate as fuck town.

                  The work you put in to reach that common ground shows though. And while it may not convince your accuser, it does show towny to the people around you.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1104
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I feel like, given the mindset and emotions, Haku actually was distraught, and I don't think wolf Haku ever gets distraught nowadays.

                    Meta read mixed with emotion reads, blECH
                    you don't think he could get distraught as a wolf that feels like he's about to get lynched? especially if he feels bad cause he hasn't been playing well/alot?

                    not rhetorical, actually asking.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1105
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Why?
                      I was campaigning for her lynch during most of the first phase.

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #1106
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        sup manti

                        hmu with some reads pls

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1107
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Hey nee quote me where I voted for Roundbox while saying I wasn't wolf reading him.

                          Don't quote me saying he's wolfy enough for a d0 vote and pretend that's the same thing.

                          Your concerns are shit and I'm pretty sure I already addressed them but hey AMA in like 20 minutes and I'll oblige ya
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1108
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            you don't think he could get distraught as a wolf that feels like he's about to get lynched? especially if he feels bad cause he hasn't been playing well/alot?

                            not rhetorical, actually asking.
                            No, and especially no to the lynch part. From all my time playing with Haku, he takes the lynch without question. He doesn't blow up and he doesn't try to change direction of the lynch if it's on him, town or wolf.

                            The only time I ever seen him ever want to sway the lynch from him... is when he's actually a role of some sorts.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1109
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I was campaigning for her lynch during most of the first phase.
                              yeah at least 2 of your pushes have been villagers (including myself cause duh)

                              but that doesn't really make sense that you think people are nk'ing people just to push a lynch on you?

                              idk

                              seems like a weird mindset

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1110
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Your concerns are shit and I'm pretty sure I already addressed them but hey AMA in like 20 minutes and I'll oblige ya
                                Why didn't you respond to anything yesterday ?

                                Comment

                                Working...