your thoughts seem really surface level and not very reasonable
(this was my feeling prior to you making bigger reads posts and admittedly i haven't really read most longer posts cause I just started reading the thread like 15 min ago)
if your content is okay i'll let it slide but for now i'm side eying you.
the exception to the i haven't read most longer posts is charu's big reads post he gave earlier
seemed really weak/forced/bad and specificially his read on shyto seemed awful. literally says 'i should probably read him villager but nah'
my first head scratches make me look at:
ind (timeliness of anti-pearl post, investment in lynching the inactive)
hakulyte (playing very safe, not really providing much)
that's the start for now, most other people kind of whisked by my brain like dabackpack
I remember him posting more than the dancer thing but I don't remember what he posted LmAo
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
at this rate i don't expect the slot to ever clear itself, so interactions will not exist and will only be of the character you're describing - talking around pearl
worst case is they are town, took a power and ditched, in which case i am fine losing a team game to part of my team blatantly not playing to win con
the structure of this game, and really twg in general, rewards having a pulse, so yes, i would like to plow through the clinically dead and maybe actually play a game after that
this may be irl thought seeping in too but w/e
posts like this are not what I associate with your villa play inD
like i know, this is a different environment than we usually play together in, but still.
Comment