TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #421
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
    that's still for appearance tho?

    giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

    you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

    or push someone

    like

    idk man
    To be honest, I was gonna push for your slot, but then you appeared and so...

    ...My vote would probably go to Funnygurl. I didn't like her posts regarding wanting an info lynch instead in a no-flip game. Also the indecisiveness, which is normal, but it feels more and no one else said anything about it so I'm just gonna assume it's a me thing then.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #422
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #423
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Precarious
        For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

        All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.
        how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #424
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again
          what if he's a wolf?

          :thinking:

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #425
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #426
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              coordination?
              It was a nod to InD's vote.
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #427
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                by the way

                for people not accustomed to me/how I play

                I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

                so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

                and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #428
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??
                  what a conundrum!

                  *pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #429
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                    by the way

                    for people not accustomed to me/how I play

                    I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

                    so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

                    and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.
                    You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #430
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.
                      ye i know, wasn't really directed at you so much as at the thread at large.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #431
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        what a conundrum!

                        *pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*
                        dont get me started....
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #432
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          dont get me started....
                          what reads do you have then?

                          (if you have already given them you can just quote them, i just haven't seen them if that is the case)

                          Comment

                          • Precarious
                            Unacceptable
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 208

                            #433
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh
                            Because I've been busying iso'ing and taking notes, and didn't realize how far the thread had moved.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #434
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh
                              I mean, they've done this in the past too in previous games.

                              Even when he's wolfin'!

                              It's possible he was maybe watching/talking/doing-something-else besides actively refreshing the thread, heh. I don't get the shade here though, don't trust his posts?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #435
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

                                (...)

                                Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know
                                honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

                                post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin

                                Comment

                                Working...