TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #136
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I'm the town sherriff

    I makes all the rules here kid

    The rules dont make me.........

    A haiku I just wrote
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #137
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Syhto
      I'm the town sherriff

      I makes all the rules here kid

      The rules dont make me.........

      A haiku I just wrote
      *poetry snaps*
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #138
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        TWG: Beatnics and Haikus
        ​

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #139
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          just so I say something
          I know its early and I know its surface level but I like both Lar and Syhto

          ok goodbye whee
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #140
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            My mindset this game,

            intelligent things to say;

            I don't have any.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #141
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I'm fine with Syhto/MML too unsurprisingly.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #142
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Anti-Pearl is a guy
                they're even named Gregg
                I thought they were a girl too, idk why that happened. sorry anti-pearl

                to me it looks like lar kinda overreacted but i don't think that really means anything

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #143
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I didn't he was a dude, oops.

                  Anyways, lol, shyto and mml


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #144
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    See, I don't think I overreacted at all but w/e

                    Gotta go get a charger so I can record more games today. I hate to spend the extra expense but I suppose 20 bucks isn't really that bad
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #145
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Was going to say hey first but I'm the only one here so poo.

                      I'll be back later
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #146
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Recording some vidya gaems


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #147
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Also, no one said you overreacted? I think Shyto did though, but I didn't think it strange, I just thought it was funny because of her viewpoint (which is right)


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #148
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Yeah but her point about placing votes early conflicts with my playstyle of withholding my vote on D0
                            Does this mean I'll vote for her? Probably not unless I find another reason later in the phase and nobody else looks worse but I can't predict that far into the future
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #149
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              This game is a great time to talk about the prisoner's dilemma in regards to the greed element
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #150
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I would say we should treat Anti-Pearls slot as a whatever slot and just lynch them, but that's me going too meta and ignoring that they're still in the game in the first place (they would've been replaced by now as per host statement in Twilight Phase).


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...