TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #301
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    yeah I iso'd Charu and I am very unhappy with the lack of reads wrt people not named Anti-Pearl

    Charu broaden your horizons a little bit, even if you think that pearl should be lynched
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm~~~


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #302
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      1 talk of the setup in mystery games mostly benefits wolves.

      2 padded post that is unchararistic coming from someone who normally doesn't do a whole lot on d0 because there's no information. Also I see your plan as silly and frankly, beneath what I'd expect from you.
      can we stop with the condescension? ok thanks

      1. no, it doesn't, at least not in the context I was doing it. how many people actually read the setup and digest it? it's not 100%, I can guarantee you that

      2. can people stop picking on me for making a reference to a video game I very much enjoy
      as for my d0 engagement, that pertains more to players than setup (source: me talking about the setup in pretty much every game I play)
      as for how this benefits town, see my post here:

      Originally posted by roundbox
      people not being mongoloids and openly strategizing whether they'll take the power or not? why wait for it to happen and then scream at the person for doing it?

      I swear people will never agree with me on any sort of strategy in a mystery game ever
      it's an inevitability at this point
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #303
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Oh my god, did I forget funnygurl?

        I did.

        She's, uuuuuuuh... pretty indecisive for a Day 1 to be completely honest with y'all. I mean I get it, but it seems much more than usual and I don't know if that was just me.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #304
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I feel like I have a lot of town in my reads, or rather, people I'm okay with than I should, and that makes me scared.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #305
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Rb what was with the vote and no follow up why you gotta leave me hangin' dawg
            just wanted to see where you were at man

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i don't really think pearl is a wolf anymore for this behavior but i also doubt he joined the game in good faith. his defense force is out now but i also see the world where wolves are now pinging the crap out of him to get him to do anything and it hasn't gotten results, and this world and that one don't mix well

            yay wolfchat reads

            if you read his previous games that have been linked here it really should be no wonder why i want to remove him from the game
            not liking this wolfchat read, but that's not the reason you're wanting to lynch anti-pearl so it's a bit moot
            not a fan of it
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #306
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              dems the apples.
              !!
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #307
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I don't see sunfan/charu being partners for the interaction of

                sunfan: I don't like charu because he doesn't talk about anyone but anti-pearl
                charu: *posts reads*
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #308
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  charu did you ever try that much d0? ive only been in games where you were town, and your tone this game is a serious departure from your previous ones
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #309
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    *recently
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #310
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      charu did you ever try that much d0? ive only been in games where you were town, and your tone this game is a serious departure from your previous ones
                      ...And that's why you're voting me?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #311
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Well, alright then.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #312
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          ind and charu look bad to me so far. sunfans aight

                          everyone else null
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #313
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Well, alright then.
                            your read of me is bs too
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #314
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              3 hrs til eod man we got time
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #315
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                people falling into lynching anti-pearl are starting to bother me in addition to the fact that anti-pearl will be replaced if they don't meet the post requirement
                                sure, this means we'd have to "wait" to read the replacement, but who gives a fuck this early in the game (see also: there are 3 wolves. if anti-pearl happens to be one and we sleep on the slot, the other 2 can still be lynched)
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...