TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #571
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Also, thesunfan

    I would vote roundbox here. He made a discussion happen and made us think about the game. Intentions aside, I say that's a good reason to keep him around regardless of alignment.
    wait what LMFAO
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Precarious
      Unacceptable
      • Mar 2014
      • 208

      #572
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Possible scum: Mellon, Roundbox, maybe Charu.

      I feel town on DBP and Syhto. MML gets a town rating based on the tell. Everyone else is sort of mushy at this point. inD's close to town, as is Funny; I have mixed feelings on Sunfan. Not prepared to evaluate Haku or Manti based on what they've done so far.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #573
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Also, thesunfan

        I would vote roundbox here. He made a discussion happen and made us think about the game. Intentions aside, I say that's a good reason to keep him around regardless of alignment.
        ???????


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #574
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          hes always been the type to post infrequently but make... walls... of text yeah?

          again this is meta but prec is the nullisst of nulls to me
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          i think she should know better + is grasping at straws sonce she doesnt have other things to go on rn
          I don't understand why, if perc is null to you, you are taking offense to mellon pushing him?

          you don't even have him as a villager, that seems really contradictory/doesn't make sense mindset wise.


          you shouldn't like people pushing your villagers, sure. but people pushing people you're null on seems really weird.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #575
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Votecount from below

            Roundbox (2): MML, thesunfan
            Charu (2): , funnygirl, DaBackpack
            MML (2): Manti, Syhto
            Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
            Mellon_collie (1): indheart
            Funnygirl (1): Charu
            Precarious (2): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie

            Unvote (3): Precarious, WV, Roundbox

            EoD in 5 mins
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #576
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I WOULDN'T VOTE for Roundbox
              oh llol


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #577
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                If there's a posting requirement does that mean we can ignore anti-pearl ?

                What are the wagons ?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #578
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Precarious
                  Possible scum: Mellon, Roundbox, maybe Charu.

                  I feel town on DBP and Syhto. MML gets a town rating based on the tell. Everyone else is sort of mushy at this point. inD's close to town, as is Funny; I have mixed feelings on Sunfan. Not prepared to evaluate Haku or Manti based on what they've done so far.
                  This dude's a wolf now, gg.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #579
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I hope Manti is a wolf becuase that would mean today is hard for my own damn fault instead of it being my own damn fault
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #580
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I think sunfan might be town


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #581
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        funnygurl maybe??
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #582
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Who's neee replacing ? Anti-pearl ?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #583
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            precarious


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #584
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              If there's a posting requirement does that mean we can ignore anti-pearl ?

                              What are the wagons ?
                              i subbed in for anti - pearl

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #585
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I really don't like the way Mellon is playing but if it is typical for her then I will look past it for now. I can see what you mean roundbox, about timing, but I disagree.

                                What is the good reason to vote for prec? I will believe DBP is town for the moment. Prec or MML would be alright with me to go.
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...