TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #541
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Syhto
    I dont trust DBP at all here.
    lick my butthole


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #542
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      i'll go something like prec >>mml>Charu>other wagons atm

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #543
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Syhto
        I dont trust DBP at all here.
        He's reading something really hard right now and I'm just kind of shrugging at it.

        If I had something more important, I'd be mad, but I ain't so mad. Just sad that I waited to be pushed out by a read that's like... trying hard to smear me as some type of neutral person when I'm clearly not.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #544
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          i dont like raekos prec vote but that might be a d1 thing
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #545
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            i dont like raekos prec vote but that might be a d1 thing
            why?

            he's not doing much

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #546
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              and why do you not like her prec vote but don't care about mine?

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #547
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                roundbox?
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #548
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Syhto
                  Nope, I don't want to lynch Charu. Fuck that. Its gotta be Mellon or MML.

                  Roundbox, not sure why you see it as opportunistic to call upon the lack of steady gameplay or thoughtfulness that Mellon has put forth thus far. If InD was saying it and I was thinking it, and then said it, obviously there is a reason for it other than opportunism.
                  timing

                  raeko's playstyle has always gravitated towards posting at unpredictable times
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Precarious
                    Unacceptable
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 208

                    #549
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    mellon_collie - Not a whole lot of content from this slot. Agreed with Charu a couple times early, otherwise has mostly blended in. Not sure what to make of the mini case against me. Usually I view those positively, but given her lack of anything up until now, it came across as opportunistic. Sort of pushing at an easy-ish case that wasn't really there.

                    inDheart - Most people I ended up tone reading; inD was different. He was the first person to sort of break out of the joke phase—it wasn't so much a serious post as it was a “let's get going” post. It sort of simulated content without actually saying anything, but then there wasn't really anything to analyze at that point. Seemed to return to joke/conversation posting after that first effort didn't really take. I feel a little uncomfortable about his approach toward Pearl; it was really casual about the potential lynch (compared to how Charu was), but his logic for it was about the same as mine in the end. Something about his tone seemed slightly off for a while, but it corrected itself later in the day, and he's been interacting with different people/situations without feeling scattershot about it.

                    Wayward Vagabond - I never know how to feel about WV, since I've seen him start like this before--pretty jokey, not necessarily a lot of content early. That's been town in the past, and I have a tendency to overscrutinize that type of play because it isn't immediately helpful. He's been more entertaining this time though.

                    DaBackpack - Not a lot to go on here, but feels town-leaning to me. The Syhto analysis in 261 was decent. Tone feels good—combination of casual chat and probing. Has been pretty active throughout.

                    roundbox - I feel a bit nervous about this slot. I like the willing to discuss set-up elements. RB felt a little nervous/aggressive responding to all the chatter he stirred up earlier, but that tends to happen under scrutiny. Was very skeptical of the Pearl pseudo-wagon, repeatedly analyzing everyone involved with it, to the point that I felt like they might be the same alignment. Hasn't really interacted much with neeee though since the replacement.

                    Funnygurl555
                    - Has been more involved than usual. Way more game-sided conversation/analysis than I've seen from Funny on D0s before. I don't know if that means anything, bad or good, but I'm inclined to view it positively--in general, I find meta overrated anyway.

                    DarkManticoreX2 - Busy obviously, and what is there isn't enough for me to feel confident in an assessment. 237 is interesting, but it feels almost internally contradictory with how it's phrased.

                    Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

                    theknightsofneeee (formerly Anti-Pearl) - Pearl obviously didn't exist. Knights is pretty self-assured, but having never played with them I don't know what to think of that.

                    Running out of time, so here's what I have so far.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #550
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                      why?

                      he's not doing much
                      Highly disagree since he went in detail about the mechanics within the game in one of his posts.

                      Granted this is something he has also done as a wolf, so I'd still be wary, but I wouldn't vote for him this phase.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #551
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        why?

                        he's not doing much
                        hes always been the type to post infrequently but make... walls... of text yeah?

                        again this is meta but prec is the nullisst of nulls to me
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #552
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          idk if I believe this to be a wolf raeko thing ugh
                          no one's a wolf let's go home

                          is your "believable" thing this or is it toward charu?

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #553
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I remembered it as

                            they were still arguing, sunfan came in, dissipation

                            but sunfan was saying the argument was over before he came in

                            I don't really care right now
                            Nope, the spat was over already when tsf chimed in about wolf jumpiness. Because I said please and MML was as kind as to forgive my transgression.
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #554
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              i'm pretty sure we've played together prec

                              but whatever i'll let it slide if you don't remember me

                              reading the rest of the post now

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #555
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                roundbox?
                                oh
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...