TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #526
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    wait what-

    Didn't this phase end 45 min ago ?

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #527
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I had my vote on wv earlier but now I read through his posts and realized about 95% of them are shitposting

      I know you're busy at work but c'mon friend
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #528
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        really...? this is his last post

        I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else

        precarious
        The thing is though, you kind of came swinging out from the left field, so understand from our view, ya?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #529
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          fuck that's believable
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #530
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            ...you did like that?
            I liked the concession, not a fan of the opportunism
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #531
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              The thing is though, you kind of came swinging out from the left field, so understand from our view, ya?
              sure I can try to understand, but I'm just saying what I observed

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #532
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                @dabackpack

                i think it's still a thing to process case by case but i get where you're at with this case

                there's still the half of me that realizes charu and i basically played the same early game that is giving me pause on following you
                I don't have time to go back and compare you to charu

                fwiw you have pretty much drifted in the background for me this phase so maybe the self-aware strat is real(tm)


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #533
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Nope, I don't want to lynch Charu. Fuck that. Its gotta be Mellon or MML.

                  Roundbox, not sure why you see it as opportunistic to call upon the lack of steady gameplay or thoughtfulness that Mellon has put forth thus far. If InD was saying it and I was thinking it, and then said it, obviously there is a reason for it other than opportunism.
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #534
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    man
                    why do I always have to say things
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #535
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      people who smell of white rice for today only (these reads are in no particular order btw):
                      Manti

                      people who smell of lilacs:
                      inD (comfortable with him)
                      DBP (may need to restrain him)
                      neee (saying words which passes the very, very easy d0 litmus test)
                      Lar (but the lilacs are dead so he doesn't smell nice)
                      Haku (this might be the worst read here though)
                      Syhto (probably just town)
                      wv (because I never throw him a bone so I'll throw him a bouquet today)

                      people who smell of white:
                      raeko (could be lower I kinda don't have a good reason why she isn't)
                      roundbox (dunno)
                      fg (not in love with her and maybe I ought to be. towniest in this group though)
                      prec (has said words, none of them fall out of his range. I know no one asked, but I do think that he and neee could potentially be together because of how prec posted words about anti-pearl as neee replaced in which is something I think prec would try to get brownie points for as a wolf)

                      people who smell of lilac scented wolf coat shampoo:
                      Charu (mostly just a feeling more than anything else; reads reminded me of long, long ago in Undertale when he was very... appease-y and the remark he made to neee was real bad)
                      this isn't bad

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #536
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I dont trust DBP at all here.
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #537
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Syhto
                          I dont trust DBP at all here.
                          he's lock villager

                          trust friend

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #538
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            wait so i'm not clear then, you're saying it was over after the yell, or it wasn't? you seemed to disagree with sunfan factually on that and i wasn't sure if you were just trying to be a pedant
                            I remembered it as

                            they were still arguing, sunfan came in, dissipation

                            but sunfan was saying the argument was over before he came in

                            I don't really care right now


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #539
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              Thank you so much

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #540
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh
                                idk if I believe this to be a wolf raeko thing ugh
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...