TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #406
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?
    of course i didn't absorb all the context, i mostly skimmed to present.

    but i don't think i have to in order to find specific posts wolfy

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #407
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

      but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.
      I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #408
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        EoD in 1:14 @ 10pm PST
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #409
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          MixMasterLar - i have issues with categorically calling wolves not jumpy as i've said. i think power wolves can get out to jumpy starts so they control the tempo and i can see why syhto is saying you could be doing that right around then when you're making your jokey 5-post comments. the one aspect that makes me feel better about it is you're Post Theorying this game already. "I do like Raeko engaging"? ehh. also ehh at just giving funny a heart instead of a read. you're right that manti is kind of assigning a conviction to you on anti-pearl that doesn't exist, given you had posted before saying you'd look elsewhere if they were the only inactive*. also it seems like you're never a wolf with charu, for the notes

          *speaking of which, i think roundbox notices this too? i hope? i pray?

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #410
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Votecount r us

            Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
            Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
            MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
            The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
            Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

            Unvote (1): Precarious

            This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake
            I laughed at this juxtaposition
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #411
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              unvote

              I actually don't want you lynched yet but it was fun while it lasted

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #412
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                mellon_collie

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #413
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

                  To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

                  I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Precarious
                    Unacceptable
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 208

                    #414
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions
                    For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

                    All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #415
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.
                      that's still for appearance tho?

                      giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

                      you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

                      or push someone

                      like

                      idk man

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #416
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Notepad posts from the past?
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Precarious
                          Unacceptable
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 208

                          #417
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          And then of course he's been replaced. Scratch that.

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #418
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Syhto
                            Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

                            To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

                            I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
                            its 4 e's, freezin just can't read

                            and i tryhard all the time tbh

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #419
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              mellon_collie
                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

                              To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

                              I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
                              coordination?
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #420
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

                                To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

                                I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.

                                I don't think it's a tough spot to be in. They subbed in d1, not a lot is going on. It's not like they have a lot to process to get caught up.

                                Comment

                                Working...