TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #196
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I /think/ I like Haku?
    I haven't made up my mind there yet and its more just because nothing is leaping out to me as unordinary. I bet if he is a wolf, there will be that stuff soon.

    I dunno, all my reads are weak of course but I do think that inD advocating for voting anti-pearl for his stated reasons doesn't make any sense at all to me, its also not really what I would expect from him, not necessarily in fact, but he seemed pretty ready to drop that anti-pearl vote is all
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #197
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      The other side of this coin is that I will never, ever move my vote at EOD because someone claims a power role.
      greatcall.mp3
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #198
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        no
        Fight me bucko
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #199
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I agree that it is not analogous, but it's of a similar concept of risk/reward with not only power potency but wolfamagoo sabotage

          Why did you think the discussion was weird?
          because it just arrived at "what we do every game"

          also sry for what may be spamposting bc my laptop is f u c k e d

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #200
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Labtops getting fucked left and right, is nowhere safe?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #201
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Fight me bucko
              read the OP and tell me you think its a good idea given what we know the wolves can do

              is what I would say if you didn't read the OP

              but you read the OP

              you know what the wolves can do

              so why do you think talking about this kind of thing could ever have any benefit?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #202
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                there's still information in people's interactions with one another. a wolf's going to be even more defensive of their team members if they're up for a lynch since flips are off, you know? i think eod's going to be much more important to reread with flips off
                at this rate i don't expect the slot to ever clear itself, so interactions will not exist and will only be of the character you're describing - talking around pearl

                worst case is they are town, took a power and ditched, in which case i am fine losing a team game to part of my team blatantly not playing to win con

                the structure of this game, and really twg in general, rewards having a pulse, so yes, i would like to plow through the clinically dead and maybe actually play a game after that

                this may be irl thought seeping in too but w/e

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #203
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  at this rate i don't expect the slot to ever clear itself, so interactions will not exist and will only be of the character you're describing - talking around pearl

                  worst case is they are town, took a power and ditched, in which case i am fine losing a team game to part of my team blatantly not playing to win con

                  the structure of this game, and really twg in general, rewards having a pulse, so yes, i would like to plow through the clinically dead and maybe actually play a game after that

                  this may be irl thought seeping in too but w/e
                  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #204
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    this is just really fast for writing off Pearl

                    not that I think that Pearl will come back or anything its just

                    I'm surprised that no one is fighting to give Pearl a chance I guess

                    I was surprised because normally I think you're one of the people to do that inD
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #205
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Labtops getting fucked left and right, is nowhere safe?
                      search is suggesting i have corrupted drivers. i might just have to take it to IT people. i've been in blue screen loops before but not with this specific error

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #206
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        at this rate i don't expect the slot to ever clear itself, so interactions will not exist and will only be of the character you're describing - talking around pearl

                        worst case is they are town, took a power and ditched, in which case i am fine losing a team game to part of my team blatantly not playing to win con

                        the structure of this game, and really twg in general, rewards having a pulse, so yes, i would like to plow through the clinically dead and maybe actually play a game after that

                        this may be irl thought seeping in too but w/e
                        No, you're absolutely right with this game. Don't feel bad about having this mindset for this game in particular, it practically demands it.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #207
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          this is just really fast for writing off Pearl

                          not that I think that Pearl will come back or anything its just

                          I'm surprised that no one is fighting to give Pearl a chance I guess

                          I was surprised because normally I think you're one of the people to do that inD
                          After he performance in their last two games, I'm not giving her the chance on an attempt to redeem themselves. They either play properly or go home.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #208
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            him*

                            Sorry!!!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #209
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Checking in

                              I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.

                              I do like Raeko engaging

                              I do not like InD's vote. It seems too lazy and obvious. I mean, we may decide that action is the best but InD doesn't add anything to it really.

                              I'm null on Haku. Sucks he won't be here.

                              I will be here though so look forward to that
                              i thought it was weird to see talk of it absent much other suspicion at all so part of it is forcing the issue to the forefront rather than lazily talking about it

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #210
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I find this incredibly odd from you if this is a serious vote
                                after that whole rigamarole about wolves probably being around, someone reminded me of twilight making that not really matter, so kudos to that person, whoever you were

                                i'm able to have good feelings about at least 3 people who have been posting so that also made me less happy with that earlier idea

                                Comment

                                Working...