TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1276
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I wouldn't vote for haku this phase. Haku isn't cleared to me but also hasn't done anything I would consider to be wolfy, and I think I can pick up on Haku being wolfy pretty easily. I think if Haku is a wolf, that will solve itself eventually by way of crazy antics, and I wouldn't want to vote for Haku right now.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1277
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Roundbox is more the lack of a read but sure

      RB has a bad reason for tow reading Manti, first and foremost.i also dont get town desire from him atm. I dont get the feeling like he wants to solve things. He's been posting in a way where it's just-thoughts- with limited outrospection and very little rereading (yes I know he's busy)

      All of these are very thin except for maybe the manti thing.

      Lar it's more that I'm starting to see the thing I was hoping not to; but he seems a heck of a lot more focused on defending himself rather than finding out alignments, and I dont think he has too much reason to be doing that, so it's an overvompensation.

      Can u talk to me about why ind is still a wolf for his anti pearl vote to you?
      tbh havent had a big think on the dude since d0
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1278
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        He literally outed as a wolf in survivor because he was not happy with what his team was doing so I think this is a bad take.
        Did he? I don't recall this at all.

        I recall him, when he's wolfing, to always 100% try no matter what. See the alien game, he was still going even after the jig was up and it was impossible for wolves to win.

        *Shrug*


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1279
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          k

          what is your current opinion of sunfan as well if I may?

          and what do you think about sunfan's current stance on me (basically he's just pretending I don't exist and putting me in his wolves [i'm being a little harsh with this characterization])?
          i'm at the point where i wanna give him a lynch and see what happens since he feels so good. i think i'm in at least one person's pocket but this is probably not the day where i figure out who that is

          it's kind of like he's Not Townreading you and i think it's easier to have a bigger group of people you Don't Townread than he does, so that's weird to me

          he words it too like he has the wolf team right there and i don't think even he believes that

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1280
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            The survivor game that Ant hosted?

            Me and Shado where the wolves in that
            ​

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1281
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              tbh i was trying to soft a cop check on him hoping to eat a nk
              this is a mindset that is hard to fake as a wolf yeah? @sunfan. you're wolf reading him rn yeah?
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1282
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Did he? I don't recall this at all.

                I recall him, when he's wolfing, to always 100% try no matter what. See the alien game, he was still going even after the jig was up and it was impossible for wolves to win.

                *Shrug*
                You meme'd me after town lost so I'm surprised u dont remember
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1283
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  the brackets feel like you're self-censoring
                  lol yeah speaking of appeals to me

                  i appreciated the kinda-sorta cliffs though

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1284
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    this is a mindset that is hard to fake as a wolf yeah? @sunfan. you're wolf reading him rn yeah?
                    he can say that regardless of what he is

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1285
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      this is a mindset that is hard to fake as a wolf yeah?
                      Uh

                      No?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1286
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        this is a mindset that is hard to fake as a wolf yeah? @sunfan. you're wolf reading him rn yeah?
                        Absolutely on pace for what he'd do
                        I'm pretty sure rapping n0 greens on x0 is encoded in his Dna.
                        It's also not the smartest because based on a couple things I think the wolves would assume no twilight actions.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1287
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          ok ok fine guys yall think of fake softs as wolves

                          clearly i dont
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1288
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            The survivor game that Ant hosted?

                            Me and Shado where the wolves in that
                            Not that one that one doesn't exist iirc
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1289
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              ive also never played with the dude before

                              all of raekos reads are safe/regurgitated as well, so, not liking that slot rn
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1290
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                ok ok fine guys yall think of fake softs as wolves

                                clearly i dont
                                It's honestly pretty easy and on my anyone worth a damn does it regardless of their alignment.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...