TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #2776
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

    all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid
    So what if he doesn't die and is lying about what the curse does?

    I don't have reason to really suspect it isn't the truth but then again I don't have reason to believe it either. Not like host announced what the curse does or anything.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #2777
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

      he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

      I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere
      Missed this.

      You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

      So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

      Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2778
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
        Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

        I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
        I don't really feel like wolves set up that [presumed] mislynch tbh I think I was the main force there for a while
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2779
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Missed this.

          You probably have a point, but I still believe there are 2 wolves out and about.

          So if the third one isn't Roundbox then I don't know who the fuck it could be.

          Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
          I need worlds, my dude

          dbp/roundbox/raeko?

          is that what you're saying the world is?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2780
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Out of the dead Prec is the only one that could have been a wolf and I just don't believe it in my gut dude
            oh, you don't think DBP was a wolf? or what?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2781
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Roundbox (1): MML
              Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
              MML (1): Manti
              Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
              Mellon_collie (1): indheart
              Funnygirl (1): Roundbox
              Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto
              Unvote (1): WV

              ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

              I probably should've just done this in my megapost

              Dbp/prec/funny is the charu wagon, and while funny is almost always town, dbp looks really bad now and prec looks like not so good so

              I mean I guess this looks good for Charu and bad for DBP? That doesn't really fucking help much. Prec's vote was self-pres which is NAI so idc about it too much.

              IDC about any of the other isolated votes one bit.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2782
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I guess Charu's vote on Prec is also self-pres but again, idc about that too much rn
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #2783
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I don't really feel like wolves set up that [presumed] mislynch tbh I think I was the main force there for a while
                  DBP was the one pushing for Charu the hardest aside from maybe you i think. I wanna say DBP voted him first even and never moved but I'd have to check.



                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I need worlds, my dude

                  dbp/roundbox/raeko?

                  is that what you're saying the world is?

                  Yes. If you read my big posts at the end of last phase concluded that DBP and Raeko where likely teammates because Raeko keeps sheeping off DBP's votes (excluding her voting prec) and her clearly not willing to do work on the game itself (her last post was simply slandering me with quotes from past games).

                  I then looked over the surviving players and PoE lead me to Roundbox.

                  It can't be WV because of the check
                  It can't be InD because of attempted NK
                  It can't be Charu because of DBP vote/wagon

                  I think Haku is playing town
                  I think you are playing town
                  That leaves Roundbox, you know that guy who pretended that DBP mighta had a point when he was outed by the host.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2784
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    If I'm wrong on anyone it's probably Haku instead of Roundbox

                    But I doubt I am wrong. I'm confident the game is solved
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2785
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      If I'm wrong on anyone it's probably Haku instead of Roundbox

                      But I doubt I am wrong. I'm confident the game is solved
                      I mean I voted for raeko yesterday and not DBP why are you so confident on me and so gungho on roundbox for what I think was a small comment?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #2786
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Because you 're putting in the work and have done so multiple phases now. Plus let's be real for a second you where triggered as fuck that EoD where I was a legit wagon. You could have voted me as wolf saying "I don't care if Lar's town fuck him" and nobody would have gave that a second thought. Sure, I'm this hypothetical Raeko us a mislynch and you don't have too, but I know you fucking hated me in that moment and wouldn't pass it up.]

                        You didn't vote me because you where still on the fence with me but believed Raeko was a wolf, so you stayed the course.
                        To borrow a post from you last game: if you pulled that as wolf then fuck you.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #2787
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Now for Roundbox: what reason do I have to clear him? We have not mindmelded all game, he doesn't seem to be working near as hard as townbox has been known to work past d0, and out of the three town's left in my list just doesn't have my gut's approval l
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #2788
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I saw that Raeko vote and assumed you where trying to do the KitB that I fucked up

                            You saying you believed DBP?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2789
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Because you 're putting in the work and have done so multiple phases now. Plus let's be real for a second you where triggered as fuck that EoD where I was a legit wagon. You could have voted me as wolf saying "I don't care if Lar's town fuck him" and nobody would have gave that a second thought. Sure, I'm this hypothetical Raeko us a mislynch and you don't have too, but I know you fucking hated me in that moment and wouldn't pass it up.]

                              You didn't vote me because you where still on the fence with me but believed Raeko was a wolf, so you stayed the course.
                              To borrow a post from you last game: if you pulled that as wolf then fuck you.
                              Thats... probably incorrect about what I would do as a wolf. Last night, I was playing video mafia, and the 2nd game I played started off really cancerous. I was mafia that game. I never pushed on the people that were making the game cancerous in my opinion. I tend to just try to do whatever I would do, otherwise you can really screw things up.

                              That's not even a "duck you" thing if I am a wolf; I dont really understand you here.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2790
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I saw that Raeko vote and assumed you where trying to do the KitB that I fucked up

                                You saying you believed DBP?
                                For a bit yeah, I talked about it in my megapost.
                                In hindsight, he probably just has to be a wolf at this point, but his AoE was superbly strong, again, for reasons that I talked about in the megapost (specifically the polygraph reference).
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...