TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2731
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    do you know that it makes wolves win a day earlier?
    this is how parity works? should have said phase (reaching parity at the end of the night phase as a result of the kill, rather reaching parity as a result of a lynch)

    I guess I'm forgetting doctor saves and whatnot so I'll not even bother

    this is a mystery game after all
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2732
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I don't mind a no lynch gambit if it can make us buy time.

      More time, more info. More info, better decisions. Duh.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2733
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        this is how parity works? should have said phase (reaching parity at the end of the night phase as a result of the kill, rather reaching parity as a result of a lynch)

        I guess I'm forgetting doctor saves and whatnot so I'll not even bother

        this is a mystery game after all
        do we know that there are 3 wolves alive?
        I wasn't aware
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2734
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          do we know that there are 3 wolves alive?
          I wasn't aware
          [insert (is this a slip?) meme]

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2735
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Haku why did you switch to mml wit dbp

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2736
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              it's not unsafe to assume the worst
              I'm not taking any gambles
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2737
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Haku why did you switch to mml wit dbp
                I didn't trust that "oops, didn't see that was potentially insta" post.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2738
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  mfw MML just peace out without looking at what happens with the wheel of fortune stuff.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2739
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I didn't trust that "oops, didn't see that was potentially insta" post.
                    Please explain your thought process

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2740
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Didn't realize that was insta.

                      Well fuck, but with nighttalk on I guess it isn't the worst that has happened.

                      Sorry if you didnt cast your purple votes tho my bad
                      What if that was intentional ?

                      Oops, you're cursed now lol.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2741
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        inD I can't think ur a wolf anymore for that styling post
                        if you're a wolf you're playing so fucking well that I'd honestly say its better than any wolf performance thus far this year
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2742
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I think the game is within MML/Raeko tbh.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2743
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I think the game is within MML/Raeko tbh.
                            M I N D M E L D
                            if its not then there are currently no wolves alive or its just like Charu out in the Left Field of the Polo Grounds
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2744
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Does anyone knows who had the most purple votes ?

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2745
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Does anyone knows who had the most purple votes ?
                                it was raeko there's a mod post about this
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...