TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2671
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    thanks for instaing you dicksuck shitface

    @MML
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2672
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I'm ride or die town baby

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2673
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        incidentally, who the heck is town in this game

        i feel like i'm getting theater styled on and it's hard to tell from what direction
        Oh, you were wolfing ? Gratz.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #2674
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Did he?

          Don't think it would hurt to give it a try imo. If there was a reason he couldn't, I really don't remember, lol
          The impression I got was that wolves could just fuck it up at the end anyway.
          You're right that it was probably worth a try at least. My bad on that.
          ​

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2675
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            incidentally, who the heck is town in this game

            i feel like i'm getting theater styled on and it's hard to tell from what direction
            Towny here trying to understand this game with a bombshell of a phase this was.

            Feels like we didn't get anywhere because backpack coming in with spewing all this stuff about tarrot cards and what his role is and what he's done.

            It's like... why has no one else at all this entire game noticed anything? It seemed all the action was apparently crammed to DaBackPack.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2676
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              uhhh

              haku

              please game
              Too late
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2677
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                WooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO getting cursed because MML is hot on the button to be a punk
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2678
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Oh, you were wolfing ? Gratz.
                  if you prefer,

                  *who else, as in, other than myself, is town in this game

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2679
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    can we ban lar from twg
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2680
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Indheart has correct, insta has occurred.

                      Dbp has died.

                      Now tabulating purple votes...
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #2681
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        thanks for instaing you dicksuck shitface

                        @MML
                        Thanks for seeing the post where I ask what was happening and not responding to me too

                        I didn't realize you guys had it at L-1 when you where trying to do KiTB like lets cut me some slack and ask why you guys where not KiTBing with 1 vote apiece
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2682
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          WooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO getting cursed because MML is hot on the button to be a punk
                          Oh go easy on him.

                          Why'd you think I was asking for a vote count there? It was starting to look spooky and I didn't know where the votes were.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2683
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            easy to say when you don't have a fucking curse on you
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #2684
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              easy to say when you don't have a fucking curse on you
                              So do you like, know what the curse does?

                              Because you seem like you know what the curse does rn
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #2685
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Thanks for seeing the post where I ask what was happening and not responding to me too

                                I didn't realize you guys had it at L-1 when you where trying to do KiTB like lets cut me some slack and ask why you guys where not KiTBing with 1 vote apiece
                                I was responding to other things in the thread, sorry that I couldn't stop my train of thought to catch you up to speed
                                actually no, not sorry at all
                                fuck you
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...