TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1171
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm leaving in like 20 minutes and I most likely won't come back until the last 10-15min of EoD if I'm lucky and since I wouldn't have been able to catch up I'm going to be effectively useless.

    So, you may as well just let me chill in deadchat.

    I can't build cases this fast and my only free time is during nightchat when most players are not here.
    i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

    i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1172
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Yes. I forgot you were in this game.
      well that hurt.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1173
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

        i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm
        Haku tryhards so damn hard when wolf though, so if he's triggered himself to quitting I'm inclined to think he 's town
        ​

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1174
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          people who have hangups on inD; why?

          I think if you read his posts at the beginning of the phase, it really ought to come across like he is surprised that haku and wv said the things that they said about the wolf sabotage, and I don't think that's too likely to come from wolf inD.

          His post yesterday about admitting a potential blindspot, for a lack of a better word or memory of the word he used, in his mentality towards lynching Anti-Pearl also feels unlikely to be the defense a wolf gives.

          Can someone tell me why they don't find those things to be townie? And/Or talk to me about why they think inD is wolfy?
          but that anti-pearl vote though...
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1175
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Haku tryhards so damn hard when wolf though, so if he's triggered himself to quitting I'm inclined to think he 's town
            idk wifom maybe that's what he wants us to think???

            though i guess his being a frustrated townie is a more likely scenario...
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1176
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              idk wifom maybe that's what he wants us to think???
              I would be so fucking proud of him if he pulled that off as wolf
              ​

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1177
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                neee, why are you town-reading wv?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1178
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I would be so fucking proud of him if he pulled that off as wolf
                  i've been proud of haku ever since that glorious ducks vid
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1179
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    so I accused wv of potentially fake dumbtelling, but after my small exchange with him about Charu's power, I feel like I need to retract it. unless wv is fuckin' laughing his face off for fake dumbtelling again to troll me, I don't think this particular behaviour is wolfy anymore

                    there goes my last scumlean

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    I said how you came in is one of the reasons I'm wolf reading you lol. And it's not like I'm going to ignore what happened surrounding your slot before you replaced it. Anti-pearl didn't posts but it's the posts and the progression of the potential for an anti pearl lunch and the cases for and against it that don't help my perception of the slot.

                    You leading a lynch towards the end of a day when you yourself said you only skimmed the thread seems kinda weird doesn't it? Sorta power wolfy?

                    What I don't get is why you think the anctions you've taken should make you come off as town. That isn't how it works dude
                    but I still want to talk to you!!

                    if you're convinced neeee is wolfy, this seems to me that you're convinced the original crew against anti-pearl are towny and the people who steered the wagon away towards EOD are wolfy, no? if this is the case, who steered the people away from the wagon that you find suspicious? you're not very clear in your post here
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1180
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I don't know who is a wolf in the remaining group of raeko, roundbox, manti, neee.
                      your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

                      slip??
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #1181
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        hi I'm here sorry for being MIA. I should be able to be here until EOD

                        I've checked the thread a few times but I haven't really kept up, and things never seem to have quite the same impact when reading them afterwards. so I'm going to read the rest of the thread but mostly try to focus on interactions I have with people from now on.

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        kinda how i feel/why i dropped talking about her
                        I think I like this from fg. It seems like it would be easy for a wolf to go after someone they already had established suspicion on who also happened to go AFK. Earlier in the game she mentioned gaining info through analyzing interactions, and by dropping me as a target she follows through on that logic. I think this looks good for her and for haku

                        That seemed like a genuinely emotionally charged vote from neeee and I'm into it

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1182
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

                          slip??
                          I believe in slip theory but idk about this one haha

                          also hi roundbox!

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1183
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

                            slip??
                            yeah, got me
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1184
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              I believe in slip theory but idk about this one haha

                              also hi roundbox!
                              welcome back
                              most of the thread was reserved to forgetting about you it seems
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1185
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                yeah, got me


                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I need to solve you. What should I do ?
                                I know haku's not gonna respond to this, but why are you trying to solve the whole game especially given there's no cardflips?

                                I'm gonna give haku town points for this because haku's channeling his inner robot to try and solve EVERYONE in the game on... day 1. when I wolfed with haku recently (in "seems like you have a problem" and "TWGood End"), he's a bit more confident and focused on spouting theories for how things went down. I don't see the dejectedness here as a wolftell
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...