TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2596
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    whatever
    raeko

    You don't have to follow me
    You liar

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2597
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      I will never not vote backpack here, and you really shouldn't either, my dude.
      Originally posted by roundbox
      I'm not sure how to feel about this at all
      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      You liar
      this is a set of reactions

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2598
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        the best for of discussion in response to this post is to say that there should be no discussion at all

        the only thing I want to say is don't be greedy if you have information worth sharing. In a game like this, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

        The other side of this coin is that I will never, ever move my vote at EOD because someone claims a power role.
        you were the chosen one
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2599
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I'm not sure how to feel about this at all
          I mean if you just read, thesunfan is obviously conflicted with what backpack is stating.

          Just a reminder thesunfan, wolves have day chat. And Backpack was MIA for all of yesterday except for the start of it when he was freaking out trying to come up with excuses.

          It's just as possible that wolves probably planned this for an entire day and are now acting on it. Bussing is definitely being included in this because, well, red check.

          ...

          *Shrug*

          If DaBackPack is really telling the truth, then I say we go down that rabbit hole if, and only if, someone gets information regarding whatever the hell happened.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2600
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            it's 40 minutes before eod charu, do you really want to open up that can of worms?
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2601
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              i'm kind of numb to everything now so i get why sunfan's voting where he is

              i'm just like, something needs to make sense in this game, and the sense could be that all the intrigue developed around this day is actually just nonsense and we should play a mountain boi and lynch wolfy people, and so that's what he gets by voting and shooting raeko

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2602
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                it's 40 minutes before eod charu, do you really want to open up that can of worms?
                When this discussion is happening near it, then of course.

                Are you against such a discussion? We already know who we're voting for anyways.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2603
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  if you want to go on daychat wolfchat shenanigans, I think you could implicate haku in this if he's wolfing with dabackpack

                  haku loves making up scenarios like this

                  I actually had a really fun time with him during freezin's twgood end game making up crazy explanations, lmao
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2604
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Where's my three vests

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2605
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i'm kind of numb to everything now so i get why sunfan's voting where he is

                      i'm just like, something needs to make sense in this game, and the sense could be that all the intrigue developed around this day is actually just nonsense and we should play a mountain boi and lynch wolfy people, and so that's what he gets by voting and shooting raeko
                      I was gonna claim this setup was mountainous-like for those first phases since no gamers were dropping their hot knowledge
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2606
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I was gonna claim this setup was mountainous-like for those first phases since no gamers were dropping their hot knowledge
                        outside shot that that is also today bc too many town requests and like no wolf ones

                        lolbalance if true though

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2607
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          When this discussion is happening near it, then of course.

                          Are you against such a discussion? We already know who we're voting for anyways.
                          I'm not against it, but sunfan changing his vote proves the narrative worked my dude
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2608
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I will never not vote backpack here, and you really shouldn't either, my dude.
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I'm not sure how to feel about this at all
                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            You liar
                            I will not campaign for her
                            if you want to kill her, kill her

                            mechanically, DBP is the lynch
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2609
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              you were the chosen one
                              Idc about the power role at all
                              its something more powerful than that
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2610
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                1. Mellonxcollie
                                2. indheart
                                3. Wayward Vagabond
                                4. DaBackpack
                                6. Roundbox
                                9. Charu
                                12. MML
                                13. Sunfan
                                14. Hakulyte

                                I kind of have to believe a wolf has died so far

                                Haku/Raeko were suspicious to me but they essentially cleared each other with the fortune teller thing

                                I don't think wolf partners would tether each other like this, especially when one of them is Raeko, because that immediately looks bad for Haku

                                I also don't think a wolf/human role name would be the same, I would imagine they'd have different names, but that's a really weak read. I don't think wolf Raeko would have this role, since she's 100% in the spotlight, which means that she specifically would have to request that role. (Which again, is risky if you're pretty sure she's gonna be lynched). It's safer to have a partner take this role (unless I guess if she's the last one alive). However by all non-mechanical accounts Raeko is wolfy.

                                It's also possible that Haku and Raeko orchestrated this, but left an opportunity for Haku to totally break free from raeko later on if she gets heat. But defer to above.

                                Ind made a claim which we can't validate.
                                Charu's power is validated, but might not be town-aligned. There are scenarios where he could be wolfing (most rely on wv) but not likely.
                                sunfan is unvalidated.
                                roundbox is unvalidated.
                                MML is totally unvalidated and tbh might be a good average-case scenario to look at. Other people noticed how he seemed to be opportunistic about Raeko, so maybe he's distancing himself with her, or looking for an easy out. Wolf MML knows hat I'm town, and that I might be able to clear myself. It is not wise for wolf MML to place all his eggs in one basket (lynching me) so him going after Raeko would be a good look for him in case I was able to clear myself.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...