TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2551
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Ignore the exclamation point that's suppose to be a question mark

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2552
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      because I got the blue role with my current power and didn't want to get NKed with it
      Carlos is much newer than you
      Carlos knows that you were always dying at the start of the day as soon as the red is revealed

      don't believe you, disappointed in you if you're telling the truth
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2553
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        What does that have to do with a power you had already used and lost!
        there's a thing about being a blue role

        you don't want to be townread, you want to be middle of the road

        I happened to be middle of the road and if I came about about a blue power I received there was a chance

        1) people would town read me, or
        2) the wolves would think I was lying and had a bigger ability


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2554
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Carlos is much newer than you
          Carlos knows that you were always dying at the start of the day as soon as the red is revealed

          don't believe you, disappointed in you if you're telling the truth
          maybe I should have claimed it earlier idfk

          I'm just explaining why I did what I did

          if I claimed a blue role at the start of this day phase I still would have died and nothing different would have happened because I was still unable to explain the red check

          I didn't claim until I could explain the red check


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2555
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I was always going to claim before I died, but it made no sense to claim that early anyway

            it just so happened that me being seered red was directly a result of my power.

            that's fucking it


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2556
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Carlos is much newer than you
              Carlos knows that you were always dying at the start of the day as soon as the red is revealed

              don't believe you, disappointed in you if you're telling the truth
              save your anger for the fucking host


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2557
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I'm pissed off because asking for a blue role is going to get me fucking killed and most likely get the game lost

                that should never happen but here we are


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2558
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  there's a thing about being a blue role

                  you don't want to be townread, you want to be middle of the road

                  I happened to be middle of the road and if I came about about a blue power I received there was a chance

                  1) people would town read me, or
                  2) the wolves would think I was lying and had a bigger ability
                  This makes sense in a game with permanent blue roles but not this one. Where you use it and lose it. This only makes sense if you requested a role during like d1 but didn't want to use it until now. Otherwise I don't see the point in not saying you used your power the day after you use it because you no longer have.

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I was always going to claim before I died, but it made no sense to claim that early anyway

                  it just so happened that me being seered red was directly a result of my power.

                  that's fucking it
                  So you got seered red because of your power now?

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2559
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    This makes sense in a game with permanent blue roles but not this one. Where you use it and lose it. This only makes sense if you requested a role during like d1 but didn't want to use it until now. Otherwise I don't see the point in not saying you used your power the day after you use it because you no longer have.



                    So you got seered red because of your power now?
                    that's what I guessed like 3 pages ago pal


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #2560
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      backpack

                      didn't read what you said sorry, red check in thread

                      Lar

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2561
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Otherwise I don't see the point in not saying you used your power the day after you use it because you no longer have.
                        BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW ONE DIPSHIT


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2562
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          backpack

                          didn't read what you said sorry, red check in thread

                          Lar
                          Fuck off

                          Fuck off all of you if you're not going to read my shit


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2563
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            jesus christ

                            I literally laid out my current guess about the game state and you're all autistically clinging to confirmation bias and ignoring shit I say


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2564
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              sorry to use autistic as a slur


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2565
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                backpack

                                didn't read what you said sorry, red check in thread

                                Lar
                                mellon_collie


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...