TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1051
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I can't come up with anything witty for the first post, but I didn't mean to make it as offensive as you're making it, sorry.

    I feel like I've done okay. Maybe not before the replacement with knee happened, but I've be spewing thoughts and whatnot.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1052
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      All these players in the game that wanted to lynch anti-pearl’s slot but are now okay with nee also make me sick. We had two replacements on the signups list at the start of the game. Pearl was going to be replaced if inactive. Wolves wanted to get an easy lynch and sytho and I veto’d that and called it out.

      You want wolves? We should be grilling charu/MML/indy over the “let’s lynch anti-pearl crap that was at the start of the game. Sytho’s dead body points directly at MML.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1053
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Oh, Manti is playing the game. Let me wake up.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1054
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          That’s my current theory

          Sytho and I stomped on the wolf plan to lynch an inactive and generally disliked player, one of the wolves was tied up in it and felt uncomfortable and decided to kill sytho because killing me n1 is not cool.

          The wolf most likely to be tied up in it and feeling uncomfortable would be MML because that was the only player in that group sytho actively still disliked at eod.



          I like some of the other posts MML has made though so I am conflicted over this theory.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1055
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I'm like the only Anti-Pearl vote in EoD.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1056
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I cannot in good faith vote Charu/inD or even MML over you atm Manti. That's because I don't have enough content to know if I can trust you.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1057
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Also, I cannot verify "why" Syhto got NK'd.

                There's even the scenario where she wasn't the NK and got Vigi'd while town blocked the real NK. (e.g: Charu)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1058
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  All these players in the game that wanted to lynch anti-pearl’s slot but are now okay with nee also make me sick. We had two replacements on the signups list at the start of the game. Pearl was going to be replaced if inactive. Wolves wanted to get an easy lynch and sytho and I veto’d that and called it out.

                  You want wolves? We should be grilling charu/MML/indy over the “let’s lynch anti-pearl crap that was at the start of the game. Sytho’s dead body points directly at MML.
                  I believe indheart went over this as did I. In this game, inactive are detrimental. Also, anti pearl must've sent something to the host at twilight because they were still in the game after day start proper.

                  His past didn't help, and the scenario that was actively happen on d1 was fitting anti pearls problem. So... I was gonna nip it in the bud ASAP. I was an6ways before knee replaced.

                  The reason why it's detrimental is due to possibility of asking for a role, and then not use and lose it. And just being a slot that can never be confirmed by us unless some crazy mechanical thing happens.

                  Just seemed like the right move


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1059
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I cannot in good faith vote Charu/inD or even MML over you atm Manti. That's because I don't have enough content to know if I can trust you.
                    Sounds like a bunch of overly verbose nonsense to me.

                    What have charu/MML/indy done that rank them higher then null. You’ve been ranking me scummy even though you acknowledge I don’t have enough content. Not enough content = null unless you think i’ve been intentionally not providing enough content. Then you can say it’s scummy.

                    Do you think i’ve been intentionally lowposting?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1060
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Final VC

                      Roundbox (1): MML
                      Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
                      MML (1): Manti
                      Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
                      Mellon_collie (1): indheart
                      Funnygirl (1): Roundbox
                      Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

                      Unvote (1): WV

                      5 mins to let me know if this is incorrect.

                      As a reminder, night talk is on. And you can all talk till I officially kill you. Then you can't. Lol
                      I'll note that DBP/FG voted Charu.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1061
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Also, I cannot verify "why" Syhto got NK'd.

                        There's even the scenario where she wasn't the NK and got Vigi'd while town blocked the real NK. (e.g: Charu)
                        Then they should come out and say as such. But then again, a killing role that can't be verified ever is pretty risky in a no flip game... I'd understand why they would withhold.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1062
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Also, I cannot verify "why" Syhto got NK'd.

                          There's even the scenario where she wasn't the NK and got Vigi'd while town blocked the real NK. (e.g: Charu)
                          hakulyte

                          No shit we can’t verify “why” sytho was killed it’s called a theory for a reason.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1063
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Sounds like a bunch of overly verbose nonsense to me.

                            What have charu/MML/indy done that rank them higher then null. You’ve been ranking me scummy even though you acknowledge I don’t have enough content. Not enough content = null unless you think i’ve been intentionally not providing enough content. Then you can say it’s scummy.

                            Do you think i’ve been intentionally lowposting?
                            See: this

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1064
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I am too angry to play twg right now and it’s coming out in my posts.

                              Goodnight.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1065
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I am too angry to play twg right now and it’s coming out in my posts.

                                Goodnight.
                                I truly didn't mean to make you upset with my jab. Maybe a quip back, but not sudden aggro.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...