TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2461
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Sunfan is a wolf and this purple vote shenanigans is his fault
    I didn't break the wheel! It was my brother I swear!
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2462
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I suppose the best rationale that I can make is that votes are used to kill people, and that as a villager, I should use this additional vote to hopefully cast THE BAD THING (TM) onto a wolf.

      So, by that logic, raeko
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2463
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        so like
        DBP really seemed ready to go today
        so who is in wolfchat telling him to not post?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2464
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          idk that line is probably too dangerous
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2465
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            reminder that all players must cast a purple vote
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2466
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              raeko

              might as well

              and if we've got nothing else to say then i can throw a red vote too. kinda weird with nighttalk

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #2467
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                well I guess you guys all know that I got fortune teller last night then

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2468
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  no, that means that there's a lot of uncast purple votes if we hit insta early
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #2469
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    oh you guys are all gonna purple vote me :<

                    plz no spooky curse

                    plz cool purple powers

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #2470
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      also just so you guys know I'm about to be super busy tonight and from now on (even more than I have been), tonight going out for halloween and then preparing for/going to the same convention that charu and roundbox are going to.

                      I guess I will just vote for DBP before I leave for the night cause I really don't see anything persuading me more than a red check from the host in thread

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2471
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I said you guys in all three of my posts and this one

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2472
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2473
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            unvote
                            since idk what the votes are I think inD said its 1 from insta
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2474
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Man I need to watch that movie again

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2475
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                raekoI guess

                                Comment

                                Working...