TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #961
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Specefically his last post to me feels like the self righteousness a villager feels like when they are being obstinate.

    Like they are totally in the right.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #962
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Can you explain this post more ind. How exactly is pearl not posting make them town
      i don't think it was "town" so much as "maybe not a wolf" for not posting

      there were some people trying to save him, but usually when that happens on a wolf team i'd imagine you want that wolf to make an effort to save themself if possible

      at some point they'd have to realize that was close to not happening, with how late it got before knights came in. and at that point, i'd expect those people to lighten up a little on the defenses of a 0-poster, but that didn't really happen

      was a game state sort of feeling, contributed to by pearl being the only egregiously low poster after a while

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #963
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        This whole community not being on invisible seems like a leak.

        I'm getting all these reads that I don't even know if I should be using right now and I feel dirty

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #964
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          sry guys i've been meaning to go read eod but have burned a lot of my waking time today

          this phase feels quiet, i was kinda tracking for check-ins and it's just been some of the same people who were around for last night's dealyo

          i like that roundbox had opinions on when charu could have shared info more optimally, i guess, though it's a past issue

          one misgiving i have about my mellon read is i've seen her do legit nothing when the wagons are unclear at eod as a wolf, so getting on the ground floor with prec would be different

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #965
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
            This whole community not being on invisible seems like a leak.

            I'm getting all these reads that I don't even know if I should be using right now and I feel dirty
            i don't really care, although it is a suggested thing to do to go on invis

            i had to keep it on on MU long enough that i guess it doesn't faze me anymore

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #966
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              opcorn: for this sun fan post

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #967
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Speaking of rip smilefires the mod

                You gonna stick around or nah?

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #968
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  maybe, idk

                  pizza recruited me to his zombie game but i really need to spend less time on the internet

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #969
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Hey Sunfan why do you think I'm maybe town when I was supr shady before. I use lilac scented lotion you know
                    you didn't read the OP and that's pretty townie
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #970
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Gotcha

                      Well regardless best of luck in everything if I do end up seeing you less than I used to.

                      <3

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #971
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        This whole community not being on invisible seems like a leak.

                        I'm getting all these reads that I don't even know if I should be using right now and I feel dirty
                        people can be on invisible if they want, or they could choose not to be
                        the bar is super, incredibly unreliable, like extremely so

                        I've had it show my mobile account on a bar 6 hours after I had closed the tab on the phone.

                        Ps this reminds me that Manti needs to be on his other account
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #972
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Wrt game stuff

                          InD feels a bit lacking in the content department.

                          Also not really sure who he thinks is a wolf which concerns me slightly.

                          -shrug-

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #973
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            InD's wolf game is no great shakes so I'm not gonna go looking at him yet (in italics).

                            But he sure isn't villagery

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #974
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              haku

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #975
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                you didn't read the OP and that's pretty townie
                                I wasn't going to read the op regardless of alignment. I said as much in the sign ups thread

                                Comment

                                Working...