TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2446
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Yeah, I feel that way too.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2447
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Well, have fun with that. gtg work.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2448
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Uh...

        Okay then, but what does that have to do with purple voting?

        Thanks for telling us your role I guess? Sounds super useful as a wolf, hum..........


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2449
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Maybe there's two sets of the role?

          I mean, obviously Haku could just be faking it [and get away with it].

          Still, I think it'd make sense balance-wise to have two players of different alignment having the ability to see who is what.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2450
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            idk what to do with purple votes tbh

            i got it in my head now that it could be like a punisher type thing too
            i.e. if town leads in the vote they die; if wolf leads then they get some kind of power

            just i think in a lot of worlds it'd be fine if raeko wins the purple vote? accidentally vigging someone wouldn't end the game bc i'm pretty convinced at least one of raeko/dbp is always a wolf

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2451
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Maybe there's two sets of the role?

              I mean, obviously Haku could just be faking it [and get away with it].

              Still, I think it'd make sense balance-wise to have two players of different alignment having the ability to see who is what.
              it'd be pretty obviously disconfirmed by raeko showing up at all, so haku's incentivized to give true information about her role

              i think there could very well be two sets, yeah. i was kinda wondering where all the strong powers would be and that sounds strong-ish

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2452
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i'm pretty convinced at least one of raeko/dbp is always a wolf
                I mean, nothing beats out a red check by the host himself I would think. No one has come forth anyways to try to explain away and it was all a big misunderstanding except for DaBackPack.

                To try to explain that away with absolutely no proof is in of silly to begin with. It's like going, what do you trust better?

                Someone's unconfirmed word.

                The host literally stating something to the thread.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2453
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I will state that I strongly agree with what Charu just said about the modpeek and to steal a joke I heard once; I would be tempted to nightkill Freezin irl if he posted a fake modpeek
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2454
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I do think that Haku may have hit the nuts with the Fortune Teller thing there; I think its unlikely that there is not a wolf between them and there may even be some silly role theft shenanigans
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2455
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I will state that I strongly agree with what Charu just said about the modpeek and to steal a joke I heard once; I would be tempted to nightkill Freezin irl if he posted a fake modpeek
                      i'm trying to account for stuff like it being the biggest dick wolf messenger play of all, and therefore Technically Not a Peek

                      but yeah i know where i'm always voting for lynch

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2456
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        god this game feels like its from 2009 all it needs it OOTC via AIM
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2457
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I mean, we are at 2000+ posts, but I know what you mean. The game has slowed down considerably, and it's not even convention days for me yet.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2458
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            idk what to do with purple votes tbh

                            i got it in my head now that it could be like a punisher type thing too
                            i.e. if town leads in the vote they die; if wolf leads then they get some kind of power

                            just i think in a lot of worlds it'd be fine if raeko wins the purple vote? accidentally vigging someone wouldn't end the game bc i'm pretty convinced at least one of raeko/dbp is always a wolf
                            This sounds the mostly likely thing it could be. The only thing I don't understand is the wheel breaker and how it would relate to it

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2459
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I have no idea what to do about the purple vote and probably any theory that someone proposes, my response will likely be "yeah, I could see that being the case"
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2460
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Sunfan is a wolf and this purple vote shenanigans is his fault

                                Comment

                                Working...