TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #946
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    DarkManticore

    Here's a vote that probably won't scare you.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #947
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      If I'm being honest I stayed on prec mostly because a) I wasn't reading you very Wolfy anymore

      B) I wanted my wagon that I started to die cause I know my alignment and I started it etc etc.

      And c) i didn't really have a good alternative in the moment. I wasn't actually reading prec as a wolf at the end Ecuador of how the wagon formed but I wanted to ride it out once it was too late to have a meaningful change.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #948
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        Oookay?

        Why hasn't my play impacted the read at all? My slot had literally 0 posts afaik before I subbed in, so i feel like most of your opinion on my slot should be based on me? Why should stuff other people did concerning my slot before I posted be more important than what I've done?

        I led our lynch.

        I'm pushing mml.

        I have given several reads lists.

        Idgi



        Aorn = as of right now
        I said how you came in is one of the reasons I'm wolf reading you lol. And it's not like I'm going to ignore what happened surrounding your slot before you replaced it. Anti-pearl didn't posts but it's the posts and the progression of the potential for an anti pearl lunch and the cases for and against it that don't help my perception of the slot.

        You leading a lynch towards the end of a day when you yourself said you only skimmed the thread seems kinda weird doesn't it? Sorta power wolfy?

        What I don't get is why you think the anctions you've taken should make you come off as town. That isn't how it works dude

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #949
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Equador = because of

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #950
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I said how you came in is one of the reasons I'm wolf reading you lol. And it's not like I'm going to ignore what happened surrounding your slot before you replaced it. Anti-pearl didn't posts but it's the posts and the progression of the potential for an anti pearl lunch and the cases for and against it that don't help my perception of the slot.

            You leading a lynch towards the end of a day when you yourself said you only skimmed the thread seems kinda weird doesn't it? Sorta power wolfy?

            What I don't get is why you think the anctions you've taken should make you come off as town. That isn't how it works dude
            Idol if you know what power wolfing is.

            Power wolfing means that I will, under no circumstances, vote for a wolf bro.

            That's essentially it.

            Pushing a wolf bro or something like that is totally fine imo.

            Me leading a wagon isn't because I'm trying to powerwolf, it's because, regardless of my alignment, I tend to be at least somewhat convincing in why I vote people most of the time.

            I have no qualms with leading a lunch as a villager or as a wolf.

            If you doubt this feel free to ask either of sunfan or inD, they will confirm it.

            Me leading a lynch or leading a wagon is role neutral.

            WHY I'm lynching someone is not.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #951
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              If anything I would argue that I am more convincing or charismatic as a villager, so people sheep me more when I'm a villager

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #952
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                i'll say some words soon
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #953
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  i'll say some words soon
                  Good I was literally about to call you out for being here and not posting

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #954
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                    Good I was literally about to call you out for being here and not posting
                    If you're referring to the little thing at the bottom showing who's in and whatnot... don't trust it.

                    It's often not correct.

                    And even if it's correct, it'll skew your thoughts.

                    Source: Many games on this website, lol.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #955
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Hey Sunfan why do you think I'm maybe town when I was supr shady before. I use lilac scented lotion you know

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #956
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        If you're referring to the little thing at the bottom showing who's in and whatnot... don't trust it.

                        It's often not correct.

                        And even if it's correct, it'll skew your thoughts.

                        Source: Many games on this website, lol.
                        Really because I've been lynched because I was "in the thread" when I was definitely not >: (

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #957
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          If you're referring to the little thing at the bottom showing who's in and whatnot... don't trust it.

                          It's often not correct.

                          And even if it's correct, it'll skew your thoughts.

                          Source: Many games on this website, lol.
                          Lol that's why the first thing I did when join this site was make myself invisible.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #958
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            Idol if you know what power wolfing is.

                            Power wolfing means that I will, under no circumstances, vote for a wolf bro.

                            That's essentially it.

                            Pushing a wolf bro or something like that is totally fine imo.

                            Me leading a wagon isn't because I'm trying to powerwolf, it's because, regardless of my alignment, I tend to be at least somewhat convincing in why I vote people most of the time.

                            I have no qualms with leading a lunch as a villager or as a wolf.

                            If you doubt this feel free to ask either of sunfan or inD, they will confirm it.

                            Me leading a lynch or leading a wagon is role neutral.

                            WHY I'm lynching someone is not.
                            I remember you linking me to some of your games from MU. But talking about yourself isn't going to change my opinion SORRY

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #959
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I remember you linking me to some of your games from MU. But talking about yourself isn't going to change my opinion SORRY
                              I mean you have multiple people who can corroborate it but okay lol

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #960
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Wv feels like a villager btw

                                Comment

                                Working...