TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #901
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    someone tell me who to lynch and why
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #902
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Someone posted that sabatoge happens if the guess the number right or +/-1 so if charu posted 2 in the night then wolves would've guessed two, been correct and then sabatoge would've happened doing whatever it is that it does.
      not at all. here's what went down:

      TWILIGHT PHASE (pregame): x townies requested roles (Charu is claiming to have requested a role during this twilight phase)
      wolves sabotage y roles

      Day 0: townies are given roles, Charu gets his power. Charu's power does not happen until Night 1 is over

      Night 1: 2 townies requested roles during the night. Charu learns nothing at this time.
      wolves sabotage y roles

      Day 1: At phase start, like a seer result, Charu is told that 2 townies requested roles during Night 1. his power of knowing how many townies requested roles then disappears

      ---

      the information Charu got was for Night 1 and he received it at the start of this day phase
      wolves knowing this number does not set them up for a correct sabotage, as they cannot go back in time and change their night 1 sabotage numbers
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #903
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Oh okay. I had the order and time when things happened differently in my head

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #904
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Don't have any plain paper so I will use this avatar as a place holder until I can make a new one that's scanned and looks nicer

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #905
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Is fg the kind of person to not read the op????

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #906
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              sure am
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #907
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Funnygurl, this post speaks to me.


                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                i like that sunfan didn't like ind's anti-pearl vote, and that he was the one who called out charu for not really having reads but sunfan can you explain why you're town-reading ind
                Because that was the point in which thesunfan kindly asked for reads. I didn't say my thoughts on anyone at that point in time so I understood the request.

                ...That being said, also at that point in time, there were also a couple that didn't have any "reads" either of sorts.

                One of 'em being, well... you.

                But I understood that he probably expected me to throw thoughts after asking, so I did. Besides at that point, it was the final 12 hours or so and it was time to show some reads, even if some of 'em pretty much sum up to "idk, lol"

                *Shrug*

                Anyways, from your view, I guess I can see why you would like thesunfan asking where my reads are at. Especially since you kind of jumped on the bandwagon and called my reads off or something, or that I was playing differently (I still don't see how, I like to be silly, but there are also many moments where I am serious McGee).


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #908
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Also

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  I've probably refreshed this page 50 times today and there's been like 15 total posts

                  >.<
                  If you want to generate something, go right ahead. Why are you waiting for others to do it?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #909
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    someone tell me who to lynch and why
                    I would say something very mean about a certain someone here, but that's in bad taste and toxic and I don't want to add toxicity in my TWG!

                    (It involves fungus)


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #910
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      The amount of charu posts that aren't here is worrying
                      Hey man, I was working, and then did some errands, and then took a long nap because I was tired as FUCK from lack of sleep.

                      You can probably guess why I had a lack of sleep too, dohoho. My fault, but I felt obligated to stay!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #911
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        And for this post

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I was at work all day and didn't check the thread and WoWza what a discussion

                        gonna HARD disagree with mml on charu's role sounding wolfy

                        charu, if I was here, I would have recommended you claim it during the night since there's a good chance wolves would kill you if you had that information and kept it to yourself
                        it's a good number to get out in the event people want to claim they had powers on certain nights (the only problem with this being people who had powers dying but not claiming what they had, a la immediate night kill/lynch)
                        there is a drawback to saying the number, but going into it would NOT be in town's favour
                        I felt kind of pressured and thought three active people asking for it shouldn't mean that all of 'em could be wolves, so I decided to let loose.

                        Besides, I don't know how you could time something like this since it's just a number. Not knowing and knowing the number during the day phase shouldn't really matter in posts.

                        I say knowing the number before night is better in this mindset.

                        ...I was concerned about wolves mind gaming the next night, but I suppose if we just don't talk about it at all, including on said night, then it should be alright.

                        ...

                        Honestly, I'm more embarrassed for thinking the number I told would effect the people that asked last night. I'm not the only one who thought that too, but goodness, how embarrassing. All I had to do was read the word "Twilight" in the mechanics to calm my unwillingness.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #912
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I smell some coasting itt
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #913
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HEREEEE

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #914
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              prec wagon is cfd
                              who da sneaky snakes then

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Is fg the kind of person to not read the op????
                              what does this mean (your only other real read at this point is against dabackpack)

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              im not sure if Haku is cleared but I do think that wv looks... good
                              idk
                              sleeping on it we'll see how I feel
                              how do you feel about this now


                              manti where u at

                              raeko where u at
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #915
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                who da sneaky snakes then



                                what does this mean (your only other real read at this point is against dabackpack)



                                how do you feel about this now


                                manti where u at

                                raeko where u at
                                I'm rereading through the thread and fg posted that she didn't know there were no card flips. It was early on so could've been a shitlost but that's now Joe it came off to me.

                                I have thoughts on people tho don't worry

                                Comment

                                Working...