TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #2401
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Lar saying he wants to vote raeko when DBP has been publicly redchecked kinda feels like HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO KILL RAEKO when no one should legitimately want to kill raeko that much
    I think you missed I was talking about the purple vote, not the actual lynch vote.

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I refuse to believe that the purple vote is anything but bad news.

    If I had to vote now, I would place it on Raeko but I will wait since we have the hours and decide later.

    In such a mystery game, I feel like there's probably some catch to those extra votes. If I had to tinfoil I would say the actual thing that matters is rather or now we stack them, and the alighment of the person we're voting.
    So to clarify I am absolutely lynching DBP this game, but am thinking of using my purple vote on Raeko.

    Now if you're wolf reading me because I still want Raeko dead IDK what to tell you man. I can't just be like "oh you haven't been playing a better game but you also haven't been lynched yet so I guess your town!"
    ​

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2402
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'm going to bed soon but I was ideally hoping things would be all sorted out rq

      claims are something like

      twilight:
      Charu got a mystic-type role for people the night after he requested it. He got 2 PR requests as his result for n1 requests.

      n1:
      carlos got savant, which seems really strong
      assuming Charu is real, some other request

      n2:
      I got an extra vote power, its shitty
      inD got a guardian role, used it on wv, was killed and was revived and its apparently not a part of his role that that happened

      am I missing anything?
      yeah idk what happened with reviving, it's nothing related to what i have or know

      i saw your suggestion that syhto stuck a revive on me or something but i didn't learn anything, like i wasn't told i had a second life or that that would happen

      i had a thought earlier that it could be related to summoning the wheel, like wolves choose a town to come back so they can use that? but only because i'm having trouble reading the wheel as a good thing

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2403
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        ok granted it might be too good if i knew to sit on an extra life

        but i like the interpretation where the curse of the breaking wheel means someone has to play the game more

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2404
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          this wheel shit is too bonkers to speculate
          lar wants to use it as a second vote

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          The tarot curse Wheel of Fortune has taken effect.

          A player has been cursed with the breaking wheel.

          Every player has recieved an additional Purple vote that they must cast today on another player.

          Failure to cast this vote will afflict you with Cursed: Courting Misfortune.

          Purple votes cannot be changed once placed.

          Day 4 begins now and ends in 48 hours
          based off of the wording here, it just looks like people have to mandatory vote or get cursed
          it says nothing about dying as a result of having the most purple votes on you, so ???
          wheel of fortune? the fuck Sajak
          can I buy a vowel
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2405
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            The wheel of Fortune is a tarot card that means following the flow of things or something like that. Someone has been cursed with breaking the wheel but who? And what does that mean? Could breaking the wheel be worse than having everyone get cursed with misfortune?

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2406
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I wonder what happens if everyone votes for someone different

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #2407
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Let's see



                indheart - Lock clear
                Wayward Vagabond - Lock clear
                DaBackpack - seered read

                Charu - Extremely cleared because of previous wagon

                Hakulyte - Pretty damn townie.


                For stated reasons I'm still reading haku as town so I'm removing him from the suspect list and placing him right under Charu in the "not mechanically cleared but really cleared" camp.

                So that leaves

                Raeko
                Sunfan
                Roundbox

                I've made enough post about Raeko and would put her as scum still. If she wants to show some serious effort now that there's enough happening in the game I'm more then willing to judge her anew but I am not betting she'll make the effort. If she's really DBP's partner I expect her to basically no show this phase hoping town is satisfied that they got their one wolf.

                Out of the three I like SunFan the best. His reaction to this Start of Day, as well as still voting Raeko after he kind of had enough of my shit last EoD really just seem like actions only SunTown would do. WolfFan would have absolutely been pissed enough to try and mislynch me (and likely make it happen) and I think he would have played a lot more passive at the start of the day when all the info dropped. He's a great player and has fooled me alot in this game but I think I got a handle on him now and I think he's town.
                So that leaves Roundbox and honestly, I don't have a real good reason to say he's town if I am being honest. Maybe I'm just allowing PoE to pick him as my third wolf because I just don't want it to be Haku or SunFan though so I'll go back and see what al he's done and who he's been gunning all game


                Later though I'm peacing out for the night. If you want more of your favorite Lar, don't forget to check the newest Fatal Frame 2 video!
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2408
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  this wheel shit is too bonkers to speculate
                  lar wants to use it as a second vote
                  I highly doubt it lynches/kills who you voted for, though.
                  But all the same i dont want to use it on my town reads you know?

                  Ok out for real.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2409
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    but i like the interpretation where the curse of the breaking wheel means someone has to play the game more
                    fuck it I'm sold that's what it means
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2410
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I think you missed I was talking about the purple vote, not the actual lynch vote.

                      *insert justification of the statement*
                      this might sound like I'm mocking you, and I'm not

                      this is good

                      this is how the game is played

                      I said something, and you responded with a counterargument calmly and stated the facts as they were, and I now understand better what you were saying before

                      good job
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2411
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        tinfoil theory is wolves were given the ability to wolfkill one of their own with the guarantee that they would be immediately and publicly revived but I fucking hate that

                        its just how town would be getting absolutely dunked right now
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2412
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          whatever, I guess roundbox is right and we must use the purple votes or get a spoopy curse cast on us
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2413
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Hakulyte

                            Genius.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2414
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Do you think it's possible blue roles have hidden abilities that the player doesn't know about ?

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2415
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Do you think it's possible blue roles have hidden abilities that the player doesn't know about ?
                                yup
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...