TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2386
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    honestly, I think I've just gotta say that misinformation that is publicly revealed by the mod is straight up anti-fun and bastard

    I think I just have to trust it because the alternative is that the mod lied
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2387
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      honestly, I think I've just gotta say that misinformation that is publicly revealed by the mod is straight up anti-fun and bastard

      I think I just have to trust it because the alternative is that the mod lied
      I believe it too. Not sure how to proceed with that purple vote. To me it feels like a RNG wheel that decides something that happens to someone that has also consequences if it's not done.

      I'd tend to want to use it on DBP, but I'm not sure if that's intended if he gets lynched as well.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2388
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        honestly, I think I've just gotta say that misinformation that is publicly revealed by the mod is straight up anti-fun and bastard

        I think I just have to trust it because the alternative is that the mod lied
        This so much, it's why I have to believe the KitB were, in fact, KitB and not some random vote altering thing.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2389
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Gotta be honest; if I am a good boy from here on the next little while, then my activity will be a little lower.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2390
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Gotta be honest; if I am a good boy from here on the next little while, then my activity will be a little lower.
            Speaking of activity lowering.

            Friday - Sunday I won't be much playing this game as I am attending a convention.

            I'll definitely peep and all that, but yeah, once Friday hits, you're most likely not going to see me a whole lot.

            It stinks because, well... I kind of wanted to avoid that, but since this game started way later than initially thought.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2391
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              But I promise to keep tabs and all that. This is the first time I'll be going to a convention with the ability to phone post, so I'll definitely be doing some of that.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2392
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                This is also assuming I don't die in the night, of course.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2393
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Same with Charu. I'll be at the same convention!!
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2394
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Hopefully he doesn't wolf me
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2395
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Hopefully he doesn't wolf me
                      I would celebrate you dying in the night at this point, friendo
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2396
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm starting to think Lar is a wolf with raeko.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2397
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Lar saying he wants to vote raeko when DBP has been publicly redchecked kinda feels like HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO KILL RAEKO when no one should legitimately want to kill raeko that much
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2398
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            idk Lar is a filthy, filthy buser and that's just what it feels like to me atm
                            idk

                            its probably a bad thought to have most of the time
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2399
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              idk Lar is a filthy, filthy buser and that's just what it feels like to me atm
                              idk

                              its probably a bad thought to have most of the time
                              seems possible given his really flimsy reasoning on lynching her on both days, that "lie" that he caught her in was flat

                              this is assuming a lot though. he was the only other voter with fg on the day he was in the kitb (also with fg, lol. it's kinda funny to look at in retrospect), so he'd have to be busing her for multiple lynches in a row.
                              I don't know if wolf!lar gains a lot of town equity for busing a wolf!raeko, it hits at the easy target thing I was discussing earlier and it doesn't really give him that much if they're w/w. it surely wouldn't have shaken me off of his case
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2400
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I will also say that gun to my head I would hesitate slightly before saying we should lynch DBP

                                I kinda liked his energy and all but like
                                its public so
                                he gon die
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...