TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #841
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Anyways, can I be certain this info isn't being delivered to the wolves in bad taste then? They could use the number to mind game next night phase if this is how it works.
    i'm kind of at the point where i'm satisfied with you not even needing to say the number now lol

    we have nightchat so in theory you could say it after the lynch, and then it's future confirmable info type stuff?

    i think it's nice if it gets outed at some point but am not completely sure on timing now

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #842
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I mean the wolves are gonna reason on it but that doesn't really help them because the knowledge is public AND town will adjust their behavior according to it
      I mean, besides Charu mysteriously dying. I don't see what it solves.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #843
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Okay, fine, ill take this isn't some prank if there's more than two pushing for it.

        ...

        The number I got was

        Two

        Two people asked for a power last night.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #844
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          The game has more than one night.
          The info is for "this" phase.
          The info is not for the "previous phase".
          The info Charu has is about how many people requested blue roles last night phase


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #845
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i'm kind of at the point where i'm satisfied with you not even needing to say the number now lol

            we have nightchat so in theory you could say it after the lynch, and then it's future confirmable info type stuff?

            i think it's nice if it gets outed at some point but am not completely sure on timing now
            Better do it now anyways


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #846
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              hey now, this is legitimately confusing, chill with that
              This conversation is frustrating


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #847
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I could totally just hurt us if you want me to. Its so simple, I just need to say a number, and then bam, instant griefing in twg.
                Because you know

                This is cool now I guess
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #848
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  The game has more than one night.
                  The info is for "this" phase.
                  The info is not for the "previous phase".
                  yes
                  yes
                  yes

                  all three of those things are true

                  people get their role the day after they request it.
                  because the wolves had opportunity sabotage on n0, we know that they sabotage the same night that towns ask for PRs, otherwise the twilight sabotage would be literally useless

                  because we know this, Charu can safely claim the number of people who have PRs for this day phase, we can reference it later, and then we can potentially clear Charu, with no downside.

                  You're right that it doesn't fully clear Charu, but it does make him look pretty good if he's right here.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #849
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    man that's a low number
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #850
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Because you know

                      This is cool now I guess
                      not ignoring this, it's just irrelevant to the convo


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #851
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        well
                        gn

                        im not sure if Haku is cleared but I do think that wv looks... good
                        idk
                        sleeping on it we'll see how I feel

                        gn friends
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #852
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Because you know

                          This is cool now I guess
                          Whew lads, we got big shot over here who shit talks town players at a personal level as a wolf, watch out


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #853
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            yes
                            yes
                            yes

                            all three of those things are true

                            people get their role the day after they request it.
                            because the wolves had opportunity sabotage on n0, we know that they sabotage the same night that towns ask for PRs, otherwise the twilight sabotage would be literally useless

                            because we know this, Charu can safely claim the number of people who have PRs for this day phase, we can reference it later, and then we can potentially clear Charu, with no downside.

                            You're right that it doesn't fully clear Charu, but it does make him look pretty good if he's right here.
                            this


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #854
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I wasn't even sincere you fungus, calm down.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #855
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Seriously, I'd be shit talking back so hard, but phone posting is stopping me hard.

                                I really need to sleep.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...