TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Don't post and shower you 'll get your laptop wet
    I, too, am phone posting, for now anyways


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #92
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      wv is town bc he got exactly the intent of my questions even though they have nothing to do with the game

      i love stargazing

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I just realized your avatar are a few owls


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Birds got to stick together.

          Lock town inDheart


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #95
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Tribalism at it's finest
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #96
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Heads up excluding Manti i' m exclusive voting for people with less then 5 post this phase.

              Day 1's a crapshoot anyway
              ​

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #97
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Heads up excluding Manti i' m exclusive voting for people with less then 5 post this phase.

                Day 1's a crapshoot anyway
                So 5 posts or more is ok, seems like a pretty low bar
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #98
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I actually just got rid of my phone books today

                  We had two for some reason

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #99
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I've had Asshole stuck in my head
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #100
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Syhto
                      So 5 posts or more is ok, seems like a pretty low bar

                      You'd be surprised how often I've seen people not meet it
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        You'd be surprised how often I've seen people not meet it
                        So uh, there's this player that's currently in the game and she might not even make a single post.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #102
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Brownie points if you can guess who, it isn't that hard to find who~~~


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #103
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Brownie points if you can guess who, it isn't that hard to find who~~~
                            could it be anti-pearl?
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I might make 5 posts, who knows.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #105
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                could it be anti-pearl?
                                For some reason I thought anti pearl was disallowed from playing this game

                                Yeah min 5 posts per phase is a lot for them
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...