TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2341
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I don't care

    if you're going to push a potentially game-ending lynch on me I'm going to demand to hear your reasoning for it
    I mean
    firstly, no, I am not going to do that

    secondly, idk
    you're publicly seered red and yes that is definitely possible, it could've been sabotaged, but the sooner we get all the claims sorted out, the sooner we can figure out how likely that was the case

    it was very unlikely that, assuming charu is telling the truth, on the night that 2 people requested roles, the wolves guessed that 2 people would request roles, and it seems very unlikely that they would guess 3 as well, and 1 just seems like trolling

    so, I don't know everything that I feel like I need to know in order to make the most informed decision BUT

    you're publicly seered red and I tend to trust those things
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2342
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Oh he definitely does
      what does charu have to do with this?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2343
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        2:00 AM is my hard, hard limit so
        gn friends
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2344
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          secondly, idk
          you're publicly seered red and yes that is definitely possible, it could've been sabotaged, but the sooner we get all the claims sorted out, the sooner we can figure out how likely that was the case
          how tf are you planning on getting the claims sorted out

          we're not in mylo so the game is going to continue no matter what

          there's no actual cardflips in this game

          the blues are conceivably consistent but me being lynched has nothing to do with that


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2345
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            p.s. I don't see how sabotage has to do with any of this

            there's no evidence of sabotage happening anywhere this game as far as I'm aware


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2346
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              p.s. I don't see how sabotage has to do with any of this

              there's no evidence of sabotage happening anywhere this game as far as I'm aware
              Uuuuuuuuuh, not to rain on your parade, but isn't that your entire spiel right now with the host saying you're red? That a wolf sabotaged something to falsify information by host?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2347
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                p.s. I don't see how sabotage has to do with any of this

                there's no evidence of sabotage happening anywhere this game as far as I'm aware
                WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SABATOGE SHIT LITERALLY HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PHASE

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2348
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Uuuuuuuuuh, not to rain on your parade, but isn't that your entire spiel right now with the host saying you're red? That a wolf sabotaged something to falsify information by host?
                  Also aside from that cursed wheel of Fortune there is also this

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2349
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Anyways, I'm not gonna make a vote right now. But at the moment, you're gonna be put under the magnifying glass mister!

                    I shall also partake in the beauty of sleep. I've only gotten four hours last night.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2350
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SABATOGE SHIT LITERALLY HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PHASE
                      Where???????????????? Who claimed to be sabotaged????????????????


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2351
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SABATOGE SHIT LITERALLY HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PHASE
                        HAHA, I wasn't thinking wolf sabotage there, but you're probably right it was a wolf sabotage.

                        We shall see what the others have got to say this phase though before we go forward with Purple Votes.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2352
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Isn't sabotage when you ask for a blue role but then it doesn't get delivered?

                          I was under the assumption that the Curse thing was a wolf power that activated

                          Nothing I'm suggesting has to do with sabotage at all

                          It's as simple as

                          1) WV lying about is role, or
                          2) A bus drive interfered with his power


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2353
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            what does charu have to do with this?
                            There isn't a way for me to get away with claiming one of the two roles unless both people died, or charu and I teamed up as wolf buddies to pull it off. But in order for that to happen we would've had to gamble on no one selecting roles in order for all of this to work out

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2354
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              There isn't a way for me to get away with claiming one of the two roles unless both people died, or charu and I teamed up as wolf buddies to pull it off. But in order for that to happen we would've had to gamble on no one selecting roles in order for all of this to work out
                              I didn't think of that

                              then it kinda has to be a bus drive then unless either of your roles (inc. charu's psychic) were tampered with, or if the wolves asking for powers is counted in the psychic check

                              unless I'm missing something


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2355
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                unvote I don't really know where to proceed then


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...