TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2326
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'm assuming the bus driver swaps the flips, not the actual actions

    A bus driver would otherwise be completely useless in this scenario
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2327
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I am... a little hesitant to tempt fate like this
      I would rather just lynch DBP because of... something
      you're just gonna have to trust me on that part
      there it is with the cryptic shit again

      yesterday you had me as town and now you're baiting with this hidden knowledge again

      you need to spill so I can figure out wtf happened last night


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2328
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        I know what a bus driver is

        There is no consensus as to whether investigative roles (i.e. Cops) that have their target changed by a Bus Driver are told that their target changed.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2329
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          there it is with the cryptic shit again

          yesterday you had me as town and now you're baiting with this hidden knowledge again

          you need to spill so I can figure out wtf happened last night
          it didn't/doesn't affect anything related to the red on you
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2330
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I have never played with a Bus Driver where the person who targets someone is told that their target changed as a result of someone else's action and I think that version is pretty stupid
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2331
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Let me spell it out for you

              Let's pretend you seered Wolf X, and then the bus driver swapped the wolf with a Townie A.

              The seer is expecting to see a message "Wolf X is a WOLF", but instead they see "Townie A is TOWN".

              If the actual full messages are swapped, the bus drive is SUPER OBVIOUS and that proves that Wolf X is actually a wolf. (Because why else would they bus drive in that scenario?)

              The existence of your supposed role necessitates a "hidden swap", or else the bus drive straight out isn't balanced for this game


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2332
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                it didn't/doesn't affect anything related to the red on you
                I don't care

                if you're going to push a potentially game-ending lynch on me I'm going to demand to hear your reasoning for it


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2333
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Hmm...

                  If there really was a bus driving person.

                  backpack said it was obvious choice.

                  Did they assume WV was gonna pick Raeko, a wolf, to busdrive to Haku, town?

                  ...Don't mind me, just pondering shit.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2334
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Dbp is a the bus driver and he's mad that he played himself

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2335
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I don't care

                      if you're going to push a potentially game-ending lynch on me I'm going to demand to hear your reasoning for it
                      game ending?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2336
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Also dbp I don't think you answered my question. Do you think charu is a wolf?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2337
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          game ending?
                          ...Oh yeah, that's right.

                          No one died in the night

                          Looks like we can lynch safely.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2338
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Also dbp I don't think you answered my question. Do you think charu is a wolf?
                            Charu has nothing to do with this what


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2339
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Charu has nothing to do with this what
                              Oh he definitely does

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2340
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                game ending?
                                I miscounted the OP

                                even so it's pissing me off to be lynched for mystery reasons when fmpov there's bullshit shenanigans going on


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...