TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #76
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I'm getting BTFO'd over here

    good thing I've got my detective card

    time to step it up


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #77
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Leaving one workplace to go to the other but I'll have time on later tonight
      OH boy my life sucks
      ​

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #78
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Syhto
        good

        u spelled my name wrong freezin was that on purpose

        its ok, just call me syntho
        you get to play us off, keyboard dog

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        raeko
        I flipped through the phone book
        sunfan

        i bet you found a phone in that book too

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Leaving one workplace to go to the other but I'll have time on later tonight
        OH boy my life sucks
        yup

        ------

        hey is anything going to happen

        on some kind of baseline level i expect wolves to be kinda-sorta here but i can't remember half-plus of the game posting

        so if it's just me and the wolves ez game

        the obvious counter to this is they can see all the nothing happening and think they're "blending in" just fine by virtue of not existing

        i myself am going to have some salmon and not think about waffles

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #79
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          sunfan

          i bet you found a phone in that book too
          yeah it rang too
          it was the owls they would like a place to perch during the day so that they can sleep in peace
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #80
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            What phonebook you got in fucking Georgia of all places has a name like Raeko?
            I didn't find that name in there, that's the whole point. Who wouldn't be in a phone book?
            you know what name I also didn't find in there?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #81
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              can we please not use these stupid names

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #82
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                can we please not use these stupid names
                Look at this irregular square!!!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #83
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I'm going to miss the last 9 hours of this phase including the EoD.

                  This will apply to every phase that doesn't end on Saturday/Sunday.

                  Just keep in mind that I become a locked vote past a certain point while looking at vote count.

                  The more you know.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #84
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I'm on the side of a mountain overlooking LA ama

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #85
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I'm on the side of a mountain overlooking LA ama
                      is it dark yet?

                      is the sky actually visible

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #86
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm in the shower fam, just thought I let the thread know k_hand:


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #87
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          is it dark yet?

                          is the sky actually visible
                          Not high enough or far enough away to avoid light pollution so not a lot of stars. The view is nice though

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #88
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Wow imgur compressed the shit out of that picture

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #89
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Laptop charger not charging so hmmmm guess I 'll phone post all night. Fuck me.

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I didn't find that name in there, that's the whole point. Who wouldn't be in a phone book?
                              you know what name I also didn't find in there?
                              My legal name is Alexander Browning I have no idea,whatchu talk aboot fren
                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I'm on the side of a mountain overlooking LA ama
                              Is it cold?
                              Can you take us,a picture?
                              What do you hear up there?
                              Did you roll wolf?
                              How far away is LA from ya?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'm in the shower fam, just thought I let the thread know k_hand:
                              Don't post and shower you 'll get your laptop wet
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #90
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Not high enough or far enough away to avoid light pollution so not a lot of stars. The view is nice though

                                Still looks good.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...