TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
What soft?I'm sorry did we all just glossed over Charu threatening town when he thought he had a power that can fuck us?
And he's already softed the number in the world's most dumbest obvious fucking soft I have ever witness so if that does fuck us over there is no reason why Charu needs to be given a pass here.
hell if it doesn't fuck us over he doesn't need to be given a pass here.
Hell just the threatening he did is enough to not give him a pass
I am legit fucking angry about this play holy shit
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
he never threatened us, but I know what you interpreted as a threat but whateverI'm sorry did we all just glossed over Charu threatening town when he thought he had a power that can fuck us?
And he's already softed the number in the world's most dumbest obvious fucking soft I have ever witness so if that does fuck us over there is no reason why Charu needs to be given a pass here.
hell if it doesn't fuck us over he doesn't need to be given a pass here.
Hell just the threatening he did is enough to not give him a pass
I am legit fucking angry about this play holy shit
if he's a wolf, then he's doing... nothing in favor of his win condition by "threatening" us because he would already have that information or be pretending to so
I think you're just wrong here bud about that
All he said was that he was surprised when he saw the number so if you got what the number was from that then you're a smarter man than I.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Anyways, can I be certain this info isn't being delivered to the wolves in bad taste then? They could use the number to mind game next night phase if this is how it works.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
louder for the people in the back
THE TIME FOR SABOTAGE HAS PASSED
IT ONLY HAPPENS IN THE NIGHT PHASE
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
iT'S PRObablY BulLSHeet anYwAY BEECuZ MystERy GaEmz
Like he claims when he has pressure and even he thinks that he can just wreck havoc on us because he says he'd do it wow that's so convenientComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
That's not how the wolves perform the sabotage
they would've had to perform the sabotage last night for the number Charu has today, meaning that Charu claiming the number would have no effect on the wolves sabotage for this night phase because they would be guessing a totally different number on this night phase than the info that Charu would be providing would be related to.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I mean the wolves are gonna reason on it but that doesn't really help them because the knowledge is public AND town will adjust their behavior according to it
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment

Comment