TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
My guess is that a shit ton of people asked for a role and the mighty freezin gave charu a dumb blue role


Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
weird, whatever, I get it now
this was not my understanding of how the wolves guessed, because the guess during twilight seems pretty fucking pointless, but w/eTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
That's how it works right. The more people ask for a role the dumber the roles get?


Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
well
whateverTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
my points are bad and I feel badTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Clarified OP========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
why the fuck does the phase end so goddamn late why the fuck doesn't Freezin actually live in the Canary Isles so that this game could have semi-decent phase ends
whatever
I'm going to bed and I'm pissed because Charu is probably real and something is happening that I was unaware of and I have made an ass of myself
shut up roundboxTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
sabotage is for role requests, not powers that are in play that night
that's why it is usable at twilight
that's why it is able to steal a power, because it would happen at the stage that powers would be given out
now that the role requests for last night are in and wolves have used their sabotage for that night, they can no longer affect those powers with that mechanic, and this is why i thought the number would be safe to disclose
well, "safe", but people shouldn't claim whether or not they requested a role after that
sunfan is rightComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
wait whatsabotage is for role requests, not powers that are in play that night
that's why it is usable at twilight
that's why it is able to steal a power, because it would happen at the stage that powers would be given out
now that the role requests for last night are in and wolves have used their sabotage for that night, they can no longer affect those powers with that mechanic, and this is why i thought the number would be safe to disclose
well, "safe", but people shouldn't claim whether or not they requested a role after that
sunfan is rightTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I feel you, 8 should've been sleeping an hour agowhy the fuck does the phase end so goddamn late why the fuck doesn't Freezin actually live in the Canary Isles so that this game could have semi-decent phase ends
whatever
I'm going to bed and I'm pissed because Charu is probably real and something is happening that I was unaware of and I have made an ass of myself
shut up roundbox
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
inD explain this to me like my brain is still anal-centricTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
Comment